• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

It’s his “last honest man in football act” that grates me. If he didn’t clearly instruct his players to boot opposition in the air and lean over them snarling, or if Ashley Barnes wasn’t a serial diver himself anyway, maybe he’d have a leg to stand on. Why doesn’t a journalist ever ask him about the latter??
Huge hypocrite also loves VAR when it goes for him but bemoans it when goes against.
He’s good for what he does at Burnley but he’s very limited beyond that. At a bigger club he’d be a complete disaster.

That’s ridiculous for me. I don’t think he kicked out particularly. He was rolling.

He does catch van Aanholt but I think a yellow was right in the first place.

So why aren’t VAR looking at Zaha lead with the elbow red mist moment there? Albion are being hard done to today.

Harsh for me, didn't look like he was trying to kick the guy..dunno why his feet were up there though. Pity, was hoping Albion were gunna beat them.....Palace are far too high in the table given their crapness imo

Palace are the weirdest side in the league can do what they did to Leeds and Man Utd then Chuck in utter tripe performances other days.

Nah, United are the weirdest. Don't think I've seen them play genuinely well in the league more than once all season. 4th in the table, won every away fixture.

Albion have a penalty turned down for handball against Benteke. Miles more of a penalty than Kilman at Leicester.

Refs have got to stop watching all replays in slow mo, everything looks worse that way. At least one needs to be at full speed

What a goal. He's a terrible prick at times but he can pull that kind of thing out.

What do we think will be enough to stay up this season? Personally I think once you’ve hit 30 points I think you’ll be very close to safety

I'll keep saying it, we genuinely missed out on one with Eze given what he cost.

Back