• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

They are horribly out of their depth. Someone from Albion, Sheffield United, Fulham and Burnley is going to survive. And they are all shit.

Sheff Utd are the best team out of the lot of them...but they've bet the farm on a dreadful goalkeeper and strikers who never score. Which isn't a great combo.

Have Palace ever scored five against anyone in the PL? Albion really are muck.

Regardless of the fact they’re down to ten men it’s no excuse to fall apart like this. Yes against city, Liverpool or even Chelsea possible but not against a mid to lower half table side.

This isn’t even a decent Palace side and they are being made to look like Brazil 1982.

Slaven is a good manager. Albion just don’t have the team. They have brought a knife to a gunfight.

Yeah they literally fell over the line in July and they’ve made no real improvement on the squad. Their defence would concede many in the championship, 23 conceded in 11 games keep that going and you’ll probably have shipped 80+ come the end of the season. Bearing in mind they’ve not faced City or Liverpool yet.

Don't think Burnley will go down they're not great but they do what they do reasonably effectively and it will probably see them do enough.

To be fair Fulham have shown glimpses of promise in recent weeks but like Albion their defence will keep them in the shit. They at least have the ability to score.

Leicester are proper diving bastards - every opportunity, they’re falling over.

sheff Utd look like a league one side playing the big boys in the cup.

I wonder if AMN wishes he signed for us now. I remember the reports at the time were he wanted to come and work under Nuno.

We look a better side than them, we will probably finish above them and he never plays. Think it worked out better for us in the end signing Semedo anyway.

I wonder if AMN wishes he signed for us now. I remember the reports at the time were he wanted to come and work under Nuno.

We look a better side than them, we will probably finish above them and he never plays. Think it worked out better for us in the end signing Semedo anyway.
Yeha, unless we saw him as a midfielder though can't see us being interested anymore though

Tbf I don't think we ever had a bid accepted. Arsenal moved their valuation more than once it seems.

I think he would have moved, bit of a dick move from Arteta though to give a fringe player loads of minutes in pre-season to make him think he's part of the plans then just stop picking him once he can't leave.

Artera doesn’t seem to have the man-management skills yet. Still would have liked us to sign AMN, fits the Nuno mould of flexible players well.

No Luiz for Arsenal. Incomprehensible that they let him play on for the first half.

Back