• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

This continuation of a foul is a new one on me. Surely the foul should be given at the point where it is committed not ended?
As Mark says that's a few years old, what isn't is making up a second different foul in the box after the ref has given the first

what isn't is making up a second different foul in the box after the ref has given the first
I think that’s what I was trying to get at. I wonder what would have been his decision had he looked at the pitchside monitor?

United 2 down inside 15 minutes, awful defensively

Fletch calling Angeliño and Angelinio is really pissing me off

Basaksehir and PSG have left the pitch after the 4th official was allegedly racist towards the assistant of Basaksehir

Demba Ba handled it very well and got a red card for his trouble.

Basaksehir and PSG have left the pitch after the 4th official was allegedly racist towards the assistant of Basaksehir
Twitter says that he said "ala negru" which is "the black one" in Romanian. He was supposedly identifying someone on the bench.

Guess the player hears that and its an easy step to believing he has been targeted due to his colour. 4th official should be identifying him by his shirt number to avoid incidents like this

Twitter says that he said "ala negru" which is "the black one" in Romanian. He was supposedly identifying someone on
Guess the player hears that and its an easy step to believing he has been targeted due to his colour. 4th official should be identifying him by his shirt number to avoid incidents like this
It was the assistant coach of Basaksehir. Both teams walked off tbf. On the bright side Millwall have offered the 4th official a job...

Well in that case a simple that person and point of a finger then.

Then he will just have his Mum accusing of him of showing no manners and pointing is rude rather than the world looking at him

The PSG match is to restart with a different 4th official.

The Mr Hyde version of Man Utd out in force tonight, failing to qualify after winning your first 2 games is pretty abysmal

That's absolutely rancid on about four counts by Sheff Utd.

It's not all his fault on this one but having the worst keeper in the league is seriously costing them.

Derby had 6 of their 11 points at this stage of their season. Sheffield United remain on one.

Is it too early to say that record is under serious threat?

Them relying on Mousett, McBurnie, McGoldrick and Sharp to score is about as folly as us expecting Dendoncker to rifle one in the bottom corner.

Great comms; "Wilder will encourage them to keep playing football". Football?

Derby had 6 of their 11 points at this stage of their season. Sheffield United remain on one.

Is it too early to say that record is under serious threat?

Them relying on Mousett, McBurnie, McGoldrick and Sharp to score is about as folly as us expecting Dendoncker to rifle one in the bottom corner.
Has Wilder given up on the £23.5m Brewster?

Back