• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

There’s no way it couldn’t have. It bounced just inside the line with a ton of whip.

Quality individuals, but as a team they're somewhat wanting.

Leeds in front at the Bridge, bit of a clanger from Mendy makes it easy for him.

It was clearly out. But if the linesman decides to not bother looking and there’s no decent camera angle then your screwed.

Watching Dyche interviewed on MotD. He really is a whinging cunt.

He’s horrible and has a real victim mentality.

Danny Murphy on punditry duty is just as bad.

Even Murphy had a sly dig at Dyche though.

He’s horrible and has a real victim mentality.

Danny Murphy on punditry duty is just as bad.
It’s his “last honest man in football act” that grates me. If he didn’t clearly instruct his players to boot opposition in the air and lean over them snarling, or if Ashley Barnes wasn’t a serial diver himself anyway, maybe he’d have a leg to stand on. Why doesn’t a journalist ever ask him about the latter??

Dyche is a media darling, but like Eddie Howe who fulfilled the same role I think most clubs know what he is, which is why he doesn't get offered a bigger job.

It’s his “last honest man in football act” that grates me. If he didn’t clearly instruct his players to boot opposition in the air and lean over them snarling, or if Ashley Barnes wasn’t a serial diver himself anyway, maybe he’d have a leg to stand on. Why doesn’t a journalist ever ask him about the latter??
Don’t forget the time wasting!

Should be 2. If Benteke had a brain he heads that down to Saha for a sitter. Oh and the shit immediately equalise. Possibly pivotal minute

Back