• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 21.12.18

Sedgley Wolf

Reaction score
With tickets due to go on sale soon, I'd be most grateful if anyone could spare a supporter number (or 2) with points.

Might be a tad too soon for a build-up thread, but feel free to use it as such!

I've also asked here for this game previously, so will repeat it. If any members who have 140/150 points aren't going I'd be eternally grateful. I'm after four.

Might have 1 (mayyybe 2) spare going for this. Would either of you want the 1 or?

Edit: as in season tickets

Edit: SW is going to use my ticket so it's gone. thanks.

Last edited:
b3h if they don't, there sure as hell will be others that will.

I've pretty much accepted that the only real chance I'll have of getting to games now this season is to impersonate STHs who are otherwise engaged.

Thanks b3h.

We're looking as a group of four but could split into two pairs.

Maybe a single would suit Bear if they don't have to be in s group or pairs?

It's not compulsory but I talked it up last year and then didn't wear one. Darlo was VERY disappointed in me so I feel I've got to make up for it this year.

Thanks b3h but I'm looking at getting four together.

I know! Still gotta ask though.

Thanks b3h but I'm looking at getting four together.
It's not totally impossible. What you'll need is four separate supporter numbers and then buy them all in one transaction. So start harvesting those supporter numbers!

Does anyone know if Huddersfield loyalty points will apply for buying Liverpool tickets?

It's not totally impossible. What you'll need is four separate supporter numbers and then buy them all in one transaction. So start harvesting those supporter numbers!
Exactly. Not holding out much hope for that many though.

Does anyone know if Huddersfield loyalty points will apply for buying Liverpool tickets?
Only if you buy once the points have gone on, i.e. after the game, either Monday or Tuesday.

No they don't. If sale starts before a game is played then the points don't count for any point of that sale.

My number is available for Liverpool if anyone needs it. 120 points at the moment, PM me for details.

Back