• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2021-22

They didn’t manage to get Richards a loan so guess it will be him, Nya and an U18 like Kandola/Mabete/Tipton I guess.
Moulden

Nya Tipton Marques

Birtwistle Griffiths Cundle Scott

Hodnett Carty Campbell

Something like that I imagine with Agboola (if he's ever fit), Hesketh, Estrada, Hodge and Harkin as other options.

Is Michael Agboola still around? Seem to recall he's a CB.

Moulden

Nya Tipton Marques

Hodnett Carty Campbell

Something like that I imagine with Agboola (if he's ever fit), Hesketh, Estrada, Hodge and Harkin as other options.
Swap marques for Richards and that's probably it. Bueno to come back in too when he's fit.

Moulden

Nya Tipton Marques

Hodnett Carty Campbell

Marques going on loan.

I read someone saying they thought Agboola had trained with the first team recently. Can’t remember where but maybe they saw him picture in some of the training pictures on the club website

Sorry - meant to have Richards there rather than Marques but was updating the other thread and ballsed it up.

Bueno is supposedly out for a long time, unfortunately.

Marques going on loan.

I read someone saying they thought Agboola had trained with the first team recently. Can’t remember where but maybe they saw him picture in some of the training pictures on the club website
He probably had to, they haven’t got enough players in the first team squad to train properly otherwise…

A bit of cup action in the week for a couple of the lower league lads - Corbeanu played his first 90 for Wednesday, Taylor Perry also played a full game and hit the bar late on. Matheson came on for the second half for Hamilton, too.

A quick one from the weekend:

Jackson Smith made his debut for Kettering in a 1-1 draw with Fylde after the first-choice got injured. Not sure he could have done much about the goal which was a firm header planted close to the top corner. Joe Young also kept a clean sheet in a 2-0 win for Runcorn.

On as sub: Taylor Perry played just over an hour for Cheltenham.

You'd think someone like Norwich or Watford would have been interested.

Absolute cracker according to Kammy.

Back