• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure if a dive or just so weak the ball has taken him out

Maybe he has a penchant for retro games and been playing This Is Football, used to have a ridiculous option to dive on there and the form was very similar.

Rangers fans keep firing out the "£35m" line as if we sent him there advertising that he was worth that. Lads we know, we knew three and a half years ago.

The issue is that he doesn't look worth £3.5m.

Rangers fans keep firing out the "£35m" line as if we sent him there advertising that he was worth that. Lads we know, we knew three and a half years ago.

The issue is that he doesn't look worth £3.5m.
He's 4 years through his initial 5 year contract now, yet if we sold him in the Summer I bet it would still be for a PSR hit

The Rangers fans hate him. Normally when you lose the fans up there it’s the beginning of the end. He’ll be back here in the summer & we’ll have to try and find some other mug to loan him. Maybe someone back in Portugal will take him?

Of course we’ll have the standard Twitter posts in the summer from a section of our fanbase who think he deserves another go or think Gaz should “take another look at him”.

No ta. The blokes a twat and not very good.

The Rangers fans hate him. Normally when you lose the fans up there it’s the beginning of the end. He’ll be back here in the summer & we’ll have to try and find some other mug to loan him. Maybe someone back in Portugal will take him?

Of course we’ll have the standard Twitter posts in the summer from a section of our fanbase who think he deserves another go or think Gaz should “take another look at him”.

There were a couple of posters on here who derided anybody who couldn't see Fabio's 'talent'.

Surely even they must see what an utter waste of a strip he is.

Already seen people saying they'd be interested to see what GO could do with him in terms of improving players.

GO already has had him and decided he wasn't for him

Its confusing to watch, is he trying to dive? There is no one near him even with his history of dive, part of me is now wondering if he is trying to break and pivot to meet the ball and has tripped himself on the turf? (If you watch the behind camera) and that would actually be worse.

Its confusing to watch, is he trying to dive? There is no one near him even with his history of dive, part of me is now wondering if he is trying to break and pivot to meet the ball and has tripped himself on the turf? (If you watch the behind camera) and that would actually be worse.
Yep, I thought the ball was heading behind him. he tried to slow down and adjust for the ball but caught his toe in the turf... That's the only defence I have for him

He’s asking for the cut back and then seems surprised when it on a plate for him?

I could watch that a thousand times from 26 different angles and still not have a clue what the fuck happened
Its dead easy...what happened is Jeff spunked £35m up the wall for us.

He’s asking for the cut back and then seems surprised when it on a plate for him?
Looks away from his teammate to what’s in front of him and the split second is enough to ruin it all.

So weird. His right foot almost points down into the turf automatically instead of a normal step forward. Making him perform a perfect Michael Jackson toe lift thing and falling straight on his face due to momentum. Why his right leg decided to do that is the mystery.

Last edited:
He's such a fucking embarrassment, i cant wait til he's out of this club.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt regarding the fee when he came here but it turns out that actually he is a fucking prick.

Back