• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fabio scores are gives the Rangers fans some stick pointing by to his name and gesturing.

Fabio Silva isn’t even a footballer.

I would bet good money that he wasn’t even anywhere near his school team.

These are all individual descriptions of Fabio Silva from Rangers fans on Twitter since he's scored...
  • a we mutant man.
  • a heavy dick of a guy.
  • absolute dog shit.
  • a giant plank of wood.
  • a greaseball.
  • an absolute embarrassment.
  • a fucking clown.
  • shown no footballing ability for weeks.
  • should never play another minute for us, get him hooked now.
  • pure weak dogshit.
  • a prick, can’t stick him.
  • the fucking donkey.
  • a wee rat.
  • just an unlikable cunt.
  • fuckin dugmeat.
  • an embarrassing specimen.
  • absolute pudding.
  • more of a gimp each weekend.

Last edited:
These are all individual descriptions of Fabio Silva from Rangers fans on Twitter since he's scored...
  • a we mutant man.
  • a heavy dick of a guy.
  • absolute dog shit.
  • a giant plank of wood.
  • a greaseball.
  • an absolute embarrassment .
  • a fucking clown.
  • shown no footballing ability for weeks.
  • should never play another minute for us , get him hooked now.
  • pure weak dogshit
  • a prick, can’t stick him.
  • the fucking donkey.
  • a wee rat.
  • just an unlikable cunt.
  • fuckin dugmeat.
  • an embarrassing specimen.
  • absolute pudding.
  • more of a gimp each weekend.
@Lycan on a trolling spree I see

Fabio Silva isn’t even a footballer.

I would bet good money that he wasn’t even anywhere near his school team.

That's the reverse of his issue. He has an exceptional record stats wise at youth level and was probably in his mind "the best player" in every level he played at for years due to the goals. I made the Connor Wickham remark at the time and that sadly seems to have come true, in that he seems to have dominated youth football from his size, found this u16 clip below and you can see in that he is playing a role he just isn't suited for at Adult football.

He’s just got a face that’s so dislikeable. That’s before he even speaks or does anything.

I don’t understand why he behaves the way he does when he has zero to back it up.

Giving the big knee slides and OTT gestures scoring a goal with a degree of fortune against Blackpool at home is just not normal.

He's got the opposite of imposter syndrome. Or a bit like me at uni, easily coasted the first two years no sweat at all and then the difficulty in the 3rd year ramped up and caught me off guard. I worked harder though to compensate

His behaviour initially makes sense in a way in that he was an 18 year old bought for so much money and being paid so much.

After so long now where he’s shown he isn’t at the level he thinks he is shows he hasn’t matured in the slightest though

Slink possibly, maybe giving up on Fabio is the last domino to fall over.

Slink possibly, maybe giving up on Fabio is the last domino to fall over.
😂😂 Gave up in reality a long time ago but had to keep a little hope. Will always defend him though if what’s said isn’t actually true.

My apologies, I was going off one look and it didn't look great but I was wrong, he did of course do his own job later of making himself look like a fool :D

He's a very odd person, surely he realises if you get the fans on your side it'll be better for your career, pissing all of them off has the opposite effect.
All he needed to do was celebrate the goal in front of the fans, kiss the badge, then put 100% in thereafter, it's not rocket science.

Back