• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Window Thread

I know how emergency loans work Bear I meant Margreitter to another English club!

I can see why it looked like that though

Margreitter gets the chance he deserves at Chesterfield. Good luck to him. He never caused any problems, kept his head down and even outed the likes of Henry for what they really were in the press.

Happy Birthday!

I'd imagine that we are subsidising this loan.

Awww thanks Sniffer. Yeah, you're probably right but, as they say, every little helps. And as many others say, I am very keen to see how he does. Never had much of a chance here.

So Margreitter is a whistle-blower? He's obviously gone into hiding in Chesterfield. "Loan". Uh huh. Sure.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

I fail to see why or how this is a good thing?

He was the only player to say anything honest during that season and for that he has my respect. It's not as if the dressing room could have been any mroe poisonous than it was.

I know how emergency loans work Bear I meant Margreitter to another English club!

The European window has closed so only option was an English club.A few quid saved & in the shop window yet again

He was the only player to say anything honest during that season and for that he has my respect. It's not as if the dressing room could have been any mroe poisonous than it was.

I see no reason why we need to know what goes on behind closed doors. That's for the management to sort out and it seems that the current management team have done that. He doesn't have my respect for saying that at all.

Wood ruled out..........for now.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014...t-14-goal-leicester-star-hints-at-loan-move/?

If KJ wants to loan somebody with a view to buying, then he needs to time the loan so that it finishes just as the Transfer window opens in January. So ideally he won't loan anyone that fits that criteria until after 1st October.

Wood may currently feel he wants to stay to fight for his place at Leics., but he may feel differently in a month or so if he doesn't get any games.

KJ used the loan system well last year and I feel he will do the same this year.

Or he's just watching his old club?

For Deutsch's sake, let's hope there's nothing in it.

wouldn't Darren Bent give us an alternative forward option off the bench ?

wouldn't Darren Bent give us an alternative forward option off the bench ?

Yes.

'Have we got any shit on the bench?'

'Yes, Leon Clarke. Alternatively, but equally as shit, we have Darren Bent.'

Back