• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man arrested for Racism

equally, the amount of people back in grounds, able to watch the football, but ON THEIR FUCKING PHONES!
There were 2 or 3 behind me when I glanced around during a break in play, think they were playing games. Once play resumed I looked a couple more times and they were still gazing at their phones

There were 2 or 3 behind me when I glanced around during a break in play, think they were playing games. Once play resumed I looked a couple more times and they were still gazing at their phones
I think I'm officially old....If I'm at a match/gig/event, it never occurs to me to check my phone

equally, the amount of people back in grounds, able to watch the football, but ON THEIR FUCKING PHONES!
Ah I miss the lad in front of me that follows the game on Twitter.

2 things
1) WHY
2) How the fuck are you getting a signal, you utter bastard

There was a guy near me in the NB on Sunday who spent the whole time recording the game on his phone. Its just weird.

I'll admit to having a proper brain fart at a game, I sometimes use bet365 to see the very latest score if I'm watching a game on TV - I dunno why but I do.

I was at a game and had to stop myself looking on the bet365 app to see what was happening...

Ah I miss the lad in front of me that follows the game on Twitter.

2 things
1) WHY
2) How the fuck are you getting a signal, you utter bastard
I've always found getting a signal at Molineux fine, just not at half time when everyone saturates the nearest mast.

I've always found getting a signal at Molineux fine, just not at half time when everyone saturates the nearest mast.
The best I get is WhatsApp telling me I may have new messages

Poor brother was trying to cash out a bet once. Got as far as confirming he wanted to cash out for £200 and then it all crashed

I just can't understand the thought process. So you wait over a year, get lucky enough to be able to afford one of 4500 something tickets, you're easily identified because there's no crowd and it's in that particular moment in time that you choose to publicly be a twat, racism-spewing mess.

What could go wrong?
I may be wrong, but he probably spent the previous four hours in the pub getting hammered (or he is just very stupid)

I may be wrong, but he probably spent the previous four hours in the pub getting hammered (or he is just very stupid)

Wouldn't they then forbid entrance to intoxicated people?

There was a guy near me in the NB on Sunday who spent the whole time recording the game on his phone. Its just weird.

How will his Facebook friends know he was there if he didn't?

Taking the knee is in support of the BLM organisation, that organisation has politics that I disagree with, i have a screen shot of their stated aims, equality based on the colour of someone skin was actually number 3 of their aims.

Gareth Southgate:

"I think we have got a situation where some people seem to think it’s a political stand that they don’t agree with. That’s not the reason the players are doing it. We’re supporting each other."

That's from the England manager. I suspect he knows more about why footballers are taking the knee than you, me, or anyone.

Gareth Southgate:

"I think we have got a situation where some people seem to think it’s a political stand that they don’t agree with. That’s not the reason the players are doing it. We’re supporting each other."

That's from the England manager. I suspect he knows more about why footballers are taking the knee than you, me, or anyone.
I disagree with him obviously.

Because presumably you've spoken to more people in the professional game about it than Southgate, and so have a more informed opinion on the matter?

So the people making the gesture tell us what the gesture is about and Glasgo disagrees.

Fucks sake. Wilfully ignorant.

Because presumably you've spoken to more people in the professional game about it than Southgate, and so have a more informed opinion on the matter?

Don't loot protest peacefully.

Not like that!

Its like a child putting fingers in their ears going I can't hear you.

And exclusively white people telling them how to behave.

I don’t think it is reasonable to expect people to think for themselves anymore. Black Lives Matter is described as Marxist therefore it is. The fact that it is usually white people who focus on this erroneous conclusion goes right over their head.

Back