• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (H) build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sat up too high for Leander.

We've been transformed since our goal.

COuld Boly close players down any slower than he does - its all very well him cruising around the pitch impressing all with his Mr ROlls ROyce attitude, but ask him to get off his rse and accelerate to close someone down, and time and again opponents have the room to score past or thru him.
If you're referring to the goal then he did close down quickly. Just not the right guy.

COuld Boly close players down any slower than he does - its all very well him cruising around the pitch impressing all with his Mr ROlls ROyce attitude, but ask him to get off his rse and accelerate to close someone down, and time and again opponents have the room to score past or thru him.

The same Boly that currently has Paul Pogba in his back pocket?

Fulham have equalised v Watford so we’re hanging on to 7th as things stand. Long way to go, of course.

Anyone doubt that Jota is likely the most hated of our players by opposing fans?

He definitely is. Always diving and whinging.

Christ almighty the Donck can shift.

Definitely improved after the early onslaught.

Vinagre's pace is amazing - love to see him over 50 yards against Traore.

Very even game now.

A really good game between two really good teams.

Must confess I was not looking forward to Sunday vs Watford after Burnley performance, but if we could bring the effort and skills from that last half hour into Sunday I really fancy our chances.

Could have been three down yet could be leading it donk had kept it down.

Not blaming Rui for the goal but he gets fingers to it so may be a bit disappointed. That's the 5 th or 6th goal from outside the box and three of them have gone through the defenders legs.

Law of averages says Fulham will get something soon. Perhaps tonight?

Interesting half ahead

I think we've been good after the first 15 minutes. Unlucky not to be in front I reckon.

Very good game

Surprised people are blaming Rui. If he saves that (he almost does) it’s an amazing save to me. Poor defending - once we got to grips with their midfield set up we’ve been great. Diogo doing s great job dropping into to stop the switch. So intelligent.

Very good game

Surprised people are blaming Rui. If he saves that (he almost does) it’s an amazing save to me. Poor defending - once we got to grips with their midfield set up we’ve been great. Diogo doing s great job dropping into to stop the switch. So intelligent.

There's a difference between saying it's his fault and saying he is disappointed having got fingers to it that it goes in. That's all.

Very good game

Yeh after watching it back a few times I don't have any criticism to levy at him for it.

Cracking save then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back