• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Middlesbrough 3 - 0 Wolves - the verdict.

Battling to get out of the bottom 8.
All the Wolves players leaving the pitch have their heads down. Feeling bad.
And so they should...

Yes, critical we win that match..and we should beat them

Very disappointed, not only with the result but the performance.........back to basics I think and by that I mean back to last seasons tactics.

Listened in via Wolves Player. Too many changes.

Sounded like KMac and Price were the one glint of light out of all that. We need an experienced Centre Half to partner Batth. Fast.

Never look like scoring always look like letting goals in.
Only the cup but Jesus this won't do us any good especially with the fragile confidence.
The gap between the sides sounded sizeable.

Just going by the Twitter feeds from Official Wolves and Timbo v2 but it sounded like we started off ok, but once we conceded we never got another sniff.

Very concerning to lose in this manner.

Sounded like there was none of the fight on show vs Brighton. Very disappointing, even if it is only the diddy cup.

Found out that a mainly reserve team ain't weren't good enough tonight. Not my biggest worry at the moment tbh. But more misery is never good for morale.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Isnt this typical wolves,we fold like a house of cards when we get a goal against..? Team too young? I miss jody

Obviously we are all disappointed to have been knocked out of a competition that we have won on two occasions, but now is the time for everyone at Wolves to be united in their desire to get the team on the right track again.

Obviously we are all disappointed to have been knocked out of a competition that we have won on two occasions, but now is the time for everyone at Wolves to be united in their desire to get the team on the right track again.

But Frank, where's the fun in that, much better to whinge and bitch cos KJ isn't picking the team/tactics I would.......best thing is for a good dose of booing on Saturday, that'll show em

Frank - I try to be a glass half full sort of person & I enjoy your optimistic stance, but there are fault lines in this side & not sure where they are going to be repaired from.

If only we had a Mike Bailey in his prime now for this midfield

Frank - I try to be a glass half full sort of person & I enjoy your optimistic stance, but there are fault lines in this side & not sure where they are going to be repaired from.

If only we had a Mike Bailey in his prime now for this midfield

Indeed, not to mention a Frank Munro at the heart of our defence.

Didn't expect much from this game & got it.

Not really upset, but it will have an impact on the squad. Only positive is that with so many changes tonight the team v Preston will not be the same.

The mood of the fans has been sour for some time and this really needs to change - nothing seems to have quite gone right since dropping the 2-0 lead to QPR and even the Brighton draw had people complaining (about the attack)

it's nothing a few wins can't cute but few can see that coming right now

We have one of th best forwards in the Championship, but no midfielder of quality to create anything. KJ needs to take his rose tinted glasses off and see we have a very poor team. Desperate now for some experience in defence and a midfielder with vision.

Back