• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall "Hail-Mary" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been plenty of games that have been costly: throwing away points at Millwall and Reading, failing to win at Blackpool, bottling things against Birmingham and Ipswich, defeat at Rotherham. All costly results where we should have done better. Being realistic, we only have ourselves to blame that we are crossing fingers for other results today.

Yep, exactly. In all we've had a much better season than I expected but it could, and probably should, have been so much better.

Dicko badly fouled there by a dirty fucker who's gonna be playing in the 1st div next season.
Pushing and shoving going on....

Brentford go 2 up and above Ipswich...
We need to score 6 to get above them... as it stands..

Like I said. No chance they wouldn't win.

So a 5 nil win with Ipswich losing by two goals is what's needed.

Score 5 and we are above on goals scored I think

Blackpool fans are on the pitch protesting.

If derby equalise Ipswich drop out the top 6.

Hello Gavin, haven't heard from you for ages!
You ok?

Kuszczak saves that brilliantly, Edwards clears that off our line as he runs back and goes arse over tit into the net! Fucking hell we nearly conceded there.... We gallop up their end and it's wide for a goal kick,

Yep, exactly. In all we've had a much better season than I expected but it could, and probably should, have been so much better.

It really should have been better, we have been our own worst enemy too many times this season.

But what a goal from Dicko! Hope springs eternal!

Millwall score. What was that about goal difference?

WE're 2-0 up.
Dicko gets it outside the box, dips his shoulder twinkles past a bemused defender and forging deep into their box, lashes it high into the corner as Forde flings himself at it to no avail.

What a stunning goal.
Are we on for a Dicko hatrick, as Millwall go into our box and Kuszczak makes a great save and he gets to the rebound too but some fucker is in a bit of space to poke it in!

2-1....

There have been plenty of games that have been costly: throwing away points at Millwall and Reading, failing to win at Blackpool, bottling things against Birmingham and Ipswich, defeat at Rotherham. All costly results where we should have done better. Being realistic, we only have ourselves to blame that we are crossing fingers for other results today.

Agreed- 17 points dropped to the bottom 6 sides. But we are still in with a shout! COYW! COY Blackburn COY Reading!

All over now surely.

Again, we are our own worst enemy. Shocking goal to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back