• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall "Hail-Mary" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think mic is using up all his lucky charms at the moment.

Edwards with a great cross to SAko, lashes it on the volley whose shot is inches wide and pings off the net stanchion.

Sako running it to Edwards, Forde comes miles out Dicko lifts it and I think Edwards was offside with Jackett doing his nut on the line below us here...

Amid all the tension can we take a moment to laugh at Newcastle. I'd love it, I'd absolutely love it if those fucking twats got sucked into the bottom 3.

iPSWICH PENALTY. thats that then

And we concede as well.

Game over man. Game over.

Brentford go 3-0 up and Ipswich have a pen. Horrible minute.

Give Bakary a good send off lads.

Gorgeous 40 yards diagonal ball to Edwards who gets a throw... To price to Golbourne to Sako runs towards the near post but the defender makes a balls of it and its a corner....
Comes in but Upson clears it...
Fucking awful goal as Milwall get a 2nd after a badly not cleared shot the defence fuck it up and Philpott pokes it over the line with Kuszczak flat out and extended can't get his fingers to it as it rolls gently over the line....
3-2!

Wolves attack as Brentford go 3 up and Ipswich get a goal back, so now we need 6 goals.
That'll be a goal a minute.
Sometimes our defence is prone deep comas...
Such a shame...

Another game where we have blown our chance. Sad. And pretty unacceptable that our problems are all of our own making. The buck stops with Jackett.

Another game where we have blown our chance. Sad. And pretty unacceptable that our problems are all of our own making. The buck stops with Jackett.

Brentford showing us how to stuff a relegated team. Penalty to Reading

If we had just got a point at blues.

Yep the buck stops with the man who's set a points record for a team outside the play-offs straight after promotion. What a prick he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back