• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall "Hail-Mary" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another game where we have blown our chance. Sad. And pretty unacceptable that our problems are all of our own making. The buck stops with Jackett.

We had to have won by five goals to have got in, hardly blown our 'own' chance.

I'm delighted with the job that KJ has done. 181 points in two seasons is incredible.

We had to beat Ipswich, and we didn't. That was our chance gone.

I like Ikeme but he doesn't half talk bollocks!
"It's not just conceding 5 goals against Derby or not winning games we should have won, but averaging out games over the season that counts...."

McLaren to Newcastle then?

Good season but could have been a great season. Enjoy the summer and come back stronger.

Another game where we have blown our chance. Sad. And pretty unacceptable that our problems are all of our own making. The buck stops with Jackett.

You're right but youre so so wrong at the same time.

Watford concede at the death, Bournemouth for champions!

Shef Wed score. Bournemouth are champions

If you would have told me we would finish above wigan and Derby I would have been happy

Brentford miss a penalty as Sako gets a fourth for us.

How fitting. Sako scores :)

Yep the buck stops with the man who's set a points record for a team outside the play-offs straight after promotion. What a prick he is.

He's made mistakes, plenty of them that have cost points. No need to be so touchy. Record points or not, we have left too many points on the pitch that have cost us badly. Ignore that if you wish, but the fact is outside the top 8 this division is basically shit, which is why the points totals are so high. And against the worst 6 teams we have been very poor.

Sako trying to release Dicko but it's out for a corner....
Corner taken short, to Sako just inside the box from a really narrow angle fizzes a grass cutter just inside the post!
Stunning goal!

Our attack have scored 4 stunning goals and our defence have conceded 2 shockers.
It seems that this is how it's been the whole season. Condeding awful goals and scoring crackers!

Sako blowing kisses to the South Bank there, now receiving the adoration of the whole ground.

You are being so boring Toon. You disappeared from the forum while we were doing well and as soon as we miss out on something you are back. SHOCK HORROR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back