• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall "Hail-Mary" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being so boring Toon. You disappeared from the forum while we were doing well and as soon as we miss out on something you are back. SHOCK HORROR.

I'm sorry but that is complete bullshit. I have been here all season. So fuck off you little cunt.

Play-offs
Norwich -v- Ipswich
Midd'boro -v- Brentford

He's made mistakes, plenty of them that have cost points. No need to be so touchy. Record points or not, we have left too many points on the pitch that have cost us badly. Ignore that if you wish, but the fact is outside the top 8 this division is basically shit, which is why the points totals are so high. And against the worst 6 teams we have been very poor.
Who's being touchy? :icon_lol:

I'm actually pretty content at the moment. We're progressing nicely as a young team and next season could be a monumental one for us.

Football isn't an easy sport, things don't just go the way you want them to, when you want them to. If we keep going the way we're going then good things will happen.

Well done, Kenny :tiphat:

Edit: Nice post to YoungWolf there. Stay classy.

we have left too many points on the pitch that have cost us badly.

The same applies to every team in the country. Norwich would have been automatically promoted if they hadn't have lost at home to Wigan.

I'm sorry but that is complete bullshit. I have been here all season. So fuck off you little cunt.

You turned up calling for KJ's head when we lost those games in November. Go do something productive with your anger you sad old man

You can pack this in right now. No need for the c-bomb at someone.

Cool out, you two. Bloody nonsensical argument to go at each other's throats over.

He's honestly the most pathetic, depressing poster on this forum.

24,480 see the end of the season.
end. 4-2.

That's it lads.
Thanks to those of you who sent me appreciations by pm and anyone else who read this ongoing effort.
And thanks to those of you who didn't like it and saw fit to tell me.
Your feedback is always welcome and our Customer Services dept will reply to you in due course.

Thanks Roy for the commentary, was an exciting day regardless

Verdict thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back