• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Most users online

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
The record is 690 on 26th August 2014 at 1.31pm

Cannot for the life of me remember why that was - slightly doing my head in trying to work out what was happening at that point

Not much. We'd started the season pretty well (three wins out of four, then we beat Blackburn a few days later too) but that's about it. We weren't signing anyone, the Chris Wood deal was long dead.

There was probably the standard "Sako is definitely leaving this window" we got every bloody time.

Not much. We'd started the season pretty well (three wins out of four, then we beat Blackburn a few days later too) but that's about it. We weren't signing anyone, the Chris Wood deal was long dead.

There was probably the standard "Sako is definitely leaving this window" we got every bloody time.

Thought it would have been more exciting than that - somewhat disappointing really.

I know for a long time it was either the day McCarthy left or the day before when we lost 5-1 to W**t B**m

The record is 690 on 26th August 2014 at 1.31pm

Cannot for the life of me remember why that was - slightly doing my head in trying to work out what was happening at that point

You all wished me happy birthday?

I think it was something to do with a lower league team and someone had linked our thread to their forum.

Back