• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2016/17

That Norwich one is the best one. I find it disappointing that so many clubs have betting companies as their shirt sponsors. I think it looks tacky and I just don't agree with them being on shirts.

Agreed Langers. It amazes me how endemic gambling advertising has become. On football shirts, billboards and screens around grounds. I don't think that any ad break on tv now is without a gambling ad.

How much gambling does the UK engage in?

Hull's looks good.

4559b98d5fd968d462644278c6976227.png

Are TalkSport trying to be "funny" or is that, truly, thebiggest cock-up by a broadcaster in ages

Is a third kit not a requirement these days? Genuinely don't know.

I like the QPR, Norwich and West Ham ones.

Also think the PNE one would look nice in our colours.

Htdh74J.jpg

hearts-16-17-away-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

What the absolute fuck is that Hearts one about? :icon_lol:

The Coventry one looks like someone is trying to burn them at the stake.

Ladies, gentlemen and Jinky - I give you the worst kit I have seen in years. Norwich's 3rd kit - which could well be worn at Molineux this season:

Cn9MKU_W8AA8Mee.jpg

OMG. It's like an even crapper version of our old "tyre track" kit.

That's hideous. Looks like a computer has been sick on it.

Jesus smegging Christ! Rancid isn't strong enough a word.

To give Norwich credit, they have managed to make something worse than the one Mark Robbins was wearing when they beat Arsenal at Highbury on the opening day of a season. That is apocalyptically bad.

They look very pleased to be modelling it, don't they?

Pretty sure I had curtains like that when I was a kid back in 1991. Just replace the green/yellow with blue/red.

There's a goalkeepers kit to match.

Cn-azWcWYAAKISg.jpg

Back