• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Non League Football.

Fair enough...either way, they will be returning then

I made the error of watching one out of curiosity last season.

Do not repeat my error. The way he talks is embarrassing for a man who's nearly 40.

Also, he's a cunt, as we all know.

Spending my afternoon at Butthole Lane home of Shepshed Dynamo to watch them play Chasetown. They very much play into the name.

Spending my afternoon at Butthole Lane home of Shepshed Dynamo to watch them play Chasetown. They very much play into the name.

Would've been working on the opposite side of the road, the other cheek? If I hadn't changed employers.

In the same division Tamworth win 2-0 at Royston but for the second Saturday running Coalville score an injury time winner this time against Kings Langley (2-1) Tamworth top the table but Coalville are just a point behind with 2 games in hand.

I've been to Tamworth a few times. It's not a pleasant experience. Home fans aren't overly welcoming. I hope Coalville go up.

Chasetown won 2 1 at the Butthole

Even the pigs thought it was that shit they tried to run away...

As the Sandybacks weren’t actually residing in the town maybe they were trying to make their way home?
That being said I’ve moved away so…..

I've been to Tamworth a few times. It's not a pleasant experience. Home fans aren't overly welcoming. I hope Coalville go up.

I've had the opposite experience. Very friendly fans.

Guess if you have a nice welcoming face and a winning personality...

I can understand that although most clubs attract dickheads especially for the bigger fixtures.

Johnny's vibes are so potent that opposition supporters are nice to him just so he'll go away faster...

Wrexham lost for the first time in the league since October so both they and Notts have 100 points, Wrexham with a game in hand. Playing each other on Monday so both have their destiny in their owns hands.

My 2nd team - Woking - win away again to give a margin below & in 3rd place (important when the playoffs start as we are not catching the top 2)

Almost 4,000 in for a non league non weekend National League match in Dorking!

Now have Jussi Jaaskeleinen's son playing in goal for us now

1-1! Been a pretty awful game of football so far.

Not the 40 mins I watched!
First half was terrible, Notts Co offered nothing and Wrexham were happy to hoof it in behind for Mullin to chase (like we used to to Bully).

Second half was very entertaining though. That prick Foster being the hero is a bit galling though.

If you ever want an advert of why VAR isn't the issue, officials are, that was with the at least 7 clearly wrong offside decisions given against Wrexham when they quite likely would've been clear through on goal.

Wrexham v Notts actually made Sportscenter coverage here, which is absolutely unheard of for any level below the Prem (and occasionally Championship playoffs).

Back