• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Notts Forest 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

We move the ball too slow, it's two-touch all the time because of lack of movement in midfield. Nothing is created through the middle of the pitch. I'm hoping the lack of Neves might encourage Lopetegui to play Nunes through the middle of midfield and at least give another
option to Podence/Adama as an out-ball. Wouldn't hold my breath though.
He'll probably go with Lemina and Moutinho. Yawn.
*Neves not nerves. F***ing Auto correct

Last edited:
I assume he's referring to the use of "literally".

Type-of-horseshoe.jpg

(that's literally a photo of a horseshoe)

For it literally to be a horseshoe it would have to be the steel thing which goes on a horse's hoof

It literally isn't. Bugbear of mine
Fair one and apologies. It's early and passion was flowing through my veins while I was smashing my keyboard up posting that.

(the overall point still stands ;) )

Last edited:
We move the ball too slow, it's two-touch all the time because of lack of movement in midfield. Nothing is created through the middle of the pitch. I'm hoping the lack of Nerves might encourage Lopetegui to play Nunes through the middle of midfield and at least give another option to Podence/Adama as an out-ball. Wouldn't hold my breath though.
He'll probably go with Lemina and Moutinho. Yawn.
So you want us to go wide to Adama/ Podence more but have called our tactics horseshit?

I'm not entirely sure you've got an understanding of what football tactics are or you're not being serious.

Can we agree on figuratively then?

If you accept the use of the term horseshoe when discussing football tactics as opposed to equine footwear it is literally a horseshoe. Perhaps not as well formed as the horseshoe shaped by Lage but nevertheless it’s a horseshoe.

It annoys me that people don't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'. It also annoys me that people post line ups week in week out with 'Lamina' in it, rather than 'Lemina'. But I haven't said anything because it seems a little bit dictatorial to do so on an internet forum.

It's literally fair game now, though ;)

Do you mean there or they're? :)

It annoys me that people don't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'. It also annoys me that people post line ups week in week out with 'Lamina' in it, rather than 'Lemina'. But I haven't said anything because it seems a little bit dictatorial to do so on an internet forum.

It's literally fair game now, though ;)
I’ve been right there with you on “Lamina”.

And after “Lemons” got veto’d!

Back