• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (H) 19/8 Build Up

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Really excited for this game after today. Think we should be beating QPR.

If Wallace is fit then stick him in for Edwards, if not then I'm fine with us going same again.

Wallace isn't ready and probably won't be in the squad yet.

Edwards has to play, especially against better opposition. That was shown today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallace for Edwards would be my choice otherwise the same team.

Don't agree with you NWW, I think Edwards is not in the best XI and by all accounts Wallace was decent on Saturday.

I think Wallace will eventually replace Edwards if we're persisting with this formation. Until then I'm perfectly happy with Dave filling in as he did today. He needs shooting for not sticking something on that Dicko header but his all round game was quite good I felt.

Probably too early for Wallace but hopefully he can be on the bench and make an appearance. I expect the same team and if we play the same way we should win.

Wallace for Edwards would be my choice otherwise the same team.

Don't agree with you NWW, I think Edwards is not in the best XI and by all accounts Wallace was decent on Saturday.

Wallace isn't ready yet. It's not about how good he was. He missed pre season so one game ain't gonna do it
Edwards for me is, against better opposition, and with good reason.

Feel free to turn that signature off anytime you like NWW...

Three games in six days... Could we see ALF for Dicko, given that ALF will have the weekend off vs. Cardiff?

He wouldn't have any complaints if ALF starts the next game over him.

This will be my first visit this season - can't wait.

We do need an alternative to playing Edwards on the left, but Ojo not ready for a full start yet. ALF over Dicko is a good call as there are 3 games in less than a week and ALF cannot be used v Cardiff.

Wallace isn't ready yet. It's not about how good he was. He missed pre season so one game ain't gonna do it

At least a couple of weeks away. He'll get another few u21 games, maybe a game behind closed doors as well. Akin to Sako for Palace, he's a few weeks away game wise before even sitting on the bench.

Anyone who doesn't turn those sigs off deserves ridicule.

It doesn't matter how many times you say this I don't agree with you as I don't think Edwards is good enough. At the moment he's filling in whilst we get players ready.

It doesn't matter how many times you say this I don't agree with you as I don't think Edwards is good enough. At the moment he's filling in whilst we get players ready.

Similarly no matter how many times you say this, I won't agree with you

Btw I'm no huge Edwards fan.

Ain't opinions ACE.

Wallace is an unknown quantity lets not forget, he's not played any higher then League Two. He comes with a great couple of seasons at Pompey, but we don't know if he can be the man that links midfield with the forward line in this division.

Anyone who names themselves on an Internet forum after their favourite stuffed toy deserves ridicule. Let's be fair.

Don't try and presume to know what my username means. It's not after a stuffed toy.

Back