• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (A) Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Wolves now coming under sustained pressure.
One attack finishes with a Roth corner after someone in plenty of space outside the box smashed it in but it hit Edwards and with Ikeme flying across the goal, beats his outstretched hand but fractionally wide of the post.
Then up the other end Edwards gives the ball away but this attack is snuffed out by Ikeme whos getting increasingly busy...

For the 2nd time in 2 minutes, EEL tries a 30 yard diagonal ball and both times puts far too much on it and with KMac standing there waiting he gives EEL a bit of a bollocking. 'Keep it simple Ethan, just fucking well give it me!'

Henry running in unmarked watches Graham's cross pass about 10 feet over his head...
Fuck's sake!

Danny Batth is really shit....that is all

For the 2nd time in 2 minutes, EEL tries a 30 yard diagonal ball and both times puts far too much on it and with KMac standing there waiting he gives EEL a bit of a bollocking. 'Keep it simple Ethan, just fucking well give it me!'

Wouldn't blame EEL - shouldn't really be back in yet as no match fitness & only there due to Williamson being called back & there being no other option (that's down to the recruitment & not him)

c89a55dd8f493293301e1858f7d2d389.jpg

9578a3fb80636246ec6a469b62eebfff.jpg

Quirk...just down to the left of you...edge of the 18 yard box in front of the bird/bloke with the video camera

Danny Batth is really shit....that is all

He certainly isn't getting his passing right. One a few minutes ago was to Price who was running into an empty channel pointing in front of him and Danny's pass was just shite.

Will some alert Mod, please put an 'h' into the thread title?

At least I can aim my anger/apathy/disappointment at Newcastle I s'pose

Another good Graham corner hits Batth & goes in - how much Danny knew about it is not clear, but who cares.

Graham prominent today

Nothing very exciting here at the moment, probably thinking how.... hang on, Wolves get a corner and the ball comes into a crowded goal area and either EEL or Batth running in seems to get onto a pinging about ball and bundles it into the net.
We'll take a scruffy goal...

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 5m5 minutes ago
Scrap going on in the away end. Stewards intervening. Probably the old 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 debate getting a bit heated.

Has Quirk found you then, Darlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back