• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season ticket details released

I'm sorry guys and I know it's best to take humour from the whole charade over at Molineux but that is absolutely unforgivable. Whoever did that is not fit for that job and it's responsibilities. They are continually taking the piss out of us. Whoever made the ' Wind Up ' remark needs relieving of their duties too.

I've had enough.

Signed up for the rest of the season but I will not set foot in that ground again whilst Moxey is there.

Whose face was it that we photoshopped into the squad picture?

Whose face was it that we photoshopped into the squad picture?

We did with a couple of players. Dave Edwards was certainly one of them. We had 3 or 4 away due to various reasons on the day of the photoshoot.

Edit: Edwards, Berra & Adlene

Wolves-team-photo-Photoshop-2-570x367.png

"Not at best since being asked to Proofread in unfamiliar positions. Insists He still gave 100%, even when the lights were dimmed"

And the mistakes just keep on coming....

CbkjkQfUsAAPKj8.jpg:large

:facepalm: :icon_lol:

They must be doing this on purpose. It is beyond comprehension. Hopefully those responsible will be sacked when the cost cutting begins next season.

The poems on their Tweets aren't getting any better "This is my love and I'll keep coming back. Draped in my scarf of old gold and black."

The poems on their Tweets aren't getting any better "This is my love and I'll keep coming back. Draped in my scarf of old gold and black."

They're getting desperate, that's for sure

This is my love and I'll be back next season. Out of grim force of habit, not any logical reason.

I always have the niggling feeling that if I don't renew one year we will piss the league by 100 points... I'm mad surely.