• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season ticket details released

Yep - that's for the first 10,000 STs. Great stuff by Huddersfield and I would love to know why we aren't able to offer this?
Is it because Huddersfield find mug clubs who will buy their poor players for inflated prices.

Took the plunge yesterday and got mine - had to borrow £70 out my Benidorm lads holiday spending money I'm saving though

I also gave in to my addiction.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Just been to the ticket office to do mine, empty, like a ghost town, looking ominous, apathy abounds from the owner through the Manager and players to the fans.
It's certainly been a crap season.

Not renewing mine. Think I've had it for 9 years. It's the seeming resignation to a life of bumbling around mid-table combined with the truely woeful early bird offering that's made my mind up for me.

I'm just going to pick and choose which matches, which is a much more desirable option for me at the moment. I'll probably still attend about 70% of the home matches, and probably avoid the daft kick-off times. If we're doing well I could always grab a half season ticket at Christmas.

Still not changed my mind. I won't be renewing.

a) can't afford it
b) not convinced I need it
c) not particularly enjoying it, so I will pick and choose the odd game next season

My dads matchgoing group has shrunk from 8 to 4 for next season. They dont all sit together but all meet uo in the western and have a few and those not renewing have had the epiphany they can still do thst without shelling out nigh on £400 to do so.

I really think Wolves might've done some irreparable damage this season.

Still not changed my mind. I won't be renewing.

a) can't afford it
b) not convinced I need it
c) not particularly enjoying it, so I will pick and choose the odd game next season

Not going to become a regular at The Pendulum though I take it:icon_Red-Card:

I really think Wolves might've done some irreparable damage this season.

The club have certainly not helped themselves, but any damage done is not irrepairable. During the Bhatti period gates fell to below 5,000, but eventually the fans returned. As they will this time.

The club have certainly not helped themselves, but any damage done is not irrepairable. During the Bhatti period gates fell to below 5,000, but eventually the fans returned. As they will this time.

Times are different now though. When Wolves had a resurgence under Graham Turner (when I started going) there wasn't as much to do, now we have Sky Sports with wall-to-wall sports to watch either live or watching people watch football.

There are lots of other activities and live sports that fill people's match time now that just weren't accessible in those days, coupled with the expense of going to live football, many people could just think 'I've got better things to do with my time than waste the best part of my Saturday and £50 on this supposed entertainment'.

Wolves are in real danger of losing fans to other things forever IMO.

Times are different now though. When Wolves had a resurgence under Graham Turner (when I started going) there wasn't as much to do, now we have Sky Sports with wall-to-wall sports to watch either live or watching people watch football.

There are lots of other activities and live sports that fill people's match time now that just weren't accessible in those days, coupled with the expense of going to live football, many people could just think 'I've got better things to do with my time than waste the best part of my Saturday and £50 on this supposed entertainment'.

Wolves are in real danger of losing fans to other things forever IMO.

This, plus socially at that time gates were down massively across the board due to a mix of high unemployment and those put off by hooliganism, our off field issues in the 80's were an aggravating factor to an ongoing issue felt by the vast majority of clubs... Comparing the two is folly.

I won't renew until Moxey has gone. It's not the price, the dire football or particularly a knee-jerk reaction/personal attack it's my belief that he has absolutely no idea how to influence a winning team on the pitch. Any recent success has been in-spite of rather than because of. I refuse to endorse that any more and feel they could get equal if not better paying somebody a fraction of what he has earned. I liked Morgan but he is fast losing my respect.

Looks like molineux will be half empty next season if things continue like this..they must react to fans opinions..

Looks like molineux will be half empty next season if things continue like this..they must react to fans opinions..

The owner has run off and hasn't the bottle to see it out. Don't want his money, never did but when he took it on he accepted a duty of care towards US. I can accept his frustration with various idiots on social media but he has an obligation that he is not fulfilling. We're safe - if he moves Moxey on the EB figures will go through the roof. He's got two days.

We are now sailing adrift under 'Moxey Enterprises'

A successful Wolves team would fill Molineux in my opinion.

We were threatening success last season and Blackpool aside after SJHs passing we weren't close to capacity. Even on the last day with an outside chance we got 24k with 2000 Millwall fans.

I think a constant of Moxeys tenure has been PR own goals and the noisy minority aren't the problem it's the ones who are staying away in their thousands and Moxey has finally gone to the well once too many. It could be a long time before we have any form of success such is the nature of being up for sale, when that success does come - if it comes - people may well have filled those Thursday/Friday/Saturday and Sunday's (cheers S*y)

Our position at the moment with Moxeys* continuation at the club, and being up for sale makes us vulnerable to gates falling and people not coming back.

*whilst I heavily criticise Moxey and believe he believes supporters are expendable I'm not of the belief he's the antichrist.

A successful Wolves team would fill Molineux in my opinion.

For some games it would, but for others it wouldn't.

Season ticket holders go to unattractive matches, non-season ticket holders tend to ignore them.

I'm not renewing, I've had my ticket for the last 11 years but I've had enough. The club is going nowhere, the manager is apparently bulletproof as a result and i just don't care that much anymore. Couple all this with constant movement of games, blanket tv coverage and the fact if I do fancy going to a game I'll quite easily be able to get a ticket.

I've missed five matches this season (more than any season before) and have only being going as I feel obligated to do so. Getting rid of Moxey would have zero impact on my decision as he is not the sole reason things have gone so badly wrong this season.