• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season ticket details released

I think this will be the first season I won't have a season ticket of any form since 1999.

And agree with all Jack says above.

I can only really see me going to midweek games and a handful of weekend games next season.

For some games it would, but for others it wouldn't.

Season ticket holders go to unattractive matches, non-season ticket holders tend to ignore them.

And they don't return after being given free tickets. I'm not being taken for granted any longer. Nobody should be paid that much money for overseeing that mess. I refuse to believe it's KJ downwards it's a bunch of people with nice ideas with the latest technology who haven't a fucking clue how to apply it. I like the academy and I think Sellars is credible but the rest of them are surplus.

I won't renew until Moxey has gone. It's not the price, the dire football or particularly a knee-jerk reaction/personal attack it's my belief that he has absolutely no idea how to influence a winning team on the pitch. Any recent success has been in-spite of rather than because of. I refuse to endorse that any more and feel they could get equal if not better paying somebody a fraction of what he has earned. I liked Morgan but he is fast losing my respect.

Sorry Papper but I don't get this argument. (I've not renewed yet either)
Jez Moxey is the CEO. He has no influence with things "on the pitch". We have a head coach who is supposed to be coaching and bringing through our Academy players yet took 8 members of staff to stumble upon Jordan Graham. A head coach who chased a forward for a year and a bit and then drops the player after a goalscoring debut. What is the point of Moxey getting a signature on the contract if the manager is an inept waste of oxygen?

By the way I do agree that Moxey is passed his sell by date at Molineux and we need a new CEO because things have become stale in the upper management at Wolves

Agreed, something very wrong at the club

Sorry Papper but I don't get this argument. (I've not renewed yet either)
Jez Moxey is the CEO. He has no influence with things "on the pitch". We have a head coach who is supposed to be coaching and bringing through our Academy players yet took 8 members of staff to stumble upon Jordan Graham. A head coach who chased a forward for a year and a bit and then drops the player after a goalscoring debut. What is the point of Moxey getting a signature on the contract if the manager is an inept waste of oxygen?

Firstly, Graham is overrated - you will see this in time. He hasn't got a 'footballing brain'. He is not good enough to play in the PL. KJ is the right man at the right time and he will hopefully blood a few more youngsters. He too should go when this mess ceases. I'd sell Doherty today - glad the clown is in 'sale mode'. He doesn't fool me.

You don't half talk some shite.

I don't care if Graham isn't a Premier League player at the moment. We're nowhere near that level so to write him off on that basis is complete and utter nonsense.

I don't get your obsession with players being good enough for the PL Papper. We need players who are good enough to get us promoted and then take it from there. From the couple of months he had in the first team, Graham showed more than enough to see that he would be a perfectly capable player in a Top 6 Championship side.

Firstly, Graham is overrated - you will see this in time. He hasn't got a 'footballing brain'. He is not good enough to play in the PL.
Wow. That is quiet some statement.

On the subject of Season Tickets. I have yet to renew but will probably do some before deadline hour. Weekend games are a big part of my routine and I just can't see myself doing something else on a Saturday afternoon.

I don't get your obsession with players being good enough for the PL Papper. We need players who are good enough to get us promoted and then take it from there. From the couple of months he had in the first team, Graham showed more than enough to see that he would be a perfectly capable player in a Top 6 Championship side.

If we don't have players who are good enough for the Pl what is the point?

Surely you build a PL team in the championship and we are fuckin miles off.

Graham is miles off.

Surely you build a PL team in the championship and we are fuckin miles off.

Graham is miles off.

How could anyone build a PL team in the Championship?

Players that are good enough won't lower themselves to it, so you have to build a team with potential that can grow into it.

We have some truly fickle fans but we have an astonishing number of them. An entertaining product on the pitch would absolutely fill the stands. No damage is irreparable in this club or else most of us would've fucked off a long time ago. It takes a certain brand of self-loathing to continue chasing this team with as hard as they make it to follow sometimes.

Surely you build a PL team in the championship and we are $#@!in miles off.

Graham is miles off.
Because Premier League ready players play in the Premier League and those that are in the Championship quickly get picked up by PL clubs given the disparity in wages now. Look at Afobe, he with us 12 months, building and developing a team which grows and evolves together is a naive pipedream

Firstly, Graham is overrated - you will see this in time. He hasn't got a 'footballing brain'.

I suspect that many people said the same of Harry Arter (whom I watched on a number of occasions at non league level with Woking before he moved on to Bournemouth)

Done all right at PL level - Graham still only 21 and clearly has potential to get to a higher level. Whether this is fulfilled will depend on how he comes back after the injury & how much work he is prepared to put in to improve, but to write him off at this point is nonsense

:icon_lol:

I don't know why I ever took you off my ignore list. Back on you go.

Most likely because you couldn't answer my question ' How many times have you seen Graham play ' ?

Gutted .. honestly ... Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I suspect that many people said the same of Harry Arter (whom I watched on a number of occasions at non league level with Woking before he moved on to Bournemouth)

Done all right at PL level - Graham still only 21 and clearly has potential to get to a higher level. Whether this is fulfilled will depend on how he comes back after the injury & how much work he is prepared to put in to improve, but to write him off at this point is nonsense

We clutch at anything new and dynamic.Doherty is God at the moment. I'm not fooled ...