• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I mean he hardly covered himself in glory did he?

I liked the way we were set up in the first half and we should've won the game in the first 45 but he's failed to react to Sheffield United's change in positioning and intensity. The second half was abysmal. Blades might've been gifted the 3 points by the referee but 0 was all we deserved from that game after the 2nd half performance.
Its that Burchnall's fault obvs. Fairs fair 😀

Sorry im being sarcastic. Will leave the thread post haste 👍

You can copy the last quote you want to respond to over there and paste it here, I think.

Not perfect but it's something if we keep things as they are.
Wouldn't give the post I'm quoting and therefore context though. Two threads is the correct approach, the one will burn itself out soon enough anyway. If you want to close it then do so later, not when it's clear people are part of a conversation.

One of those days.
Ashamed of some of the cunts on here heaping it on a kid for another shit Ref / VAR decision.
Fabio deserves the criticism he gets.

He got on v Villa and his only contribution was multiple shit fouls and surrendering possession.

He got on today and was booked with 60 seconds and gave away a penalty.

If that's the sum of your contributions then you aren't really fit for purpose are you?

The sooner he's sold the better, for all concerned.

Forget everything else, whether you think Fabio is good or shit the pile is fucking outrageous. He needs to leave for his own career never mind Wolves but some of the comments are absolutely disgusting. The lad is in tears at the end, absolutely gutted.

Not that he’s gonna read this forum but i would say positive mental health is a big thing on the general chatter forum. Criticism is fine but some of the comments are a disgrace and echo that on twitter too. Be better lads.

Shit tactics. Even shitter officiating
Yep, completely wrong to have Hwang out wide right. He just doesn't work out there. He was so bad second half he started to hide and I've never seen him do that.

Doyle stood so deep he was on Dawson's toes was equally ridiculous and left him on far too long as all he was doing was passing backwards or pointing. A real George Saville of a performance. It left Lemina as a one man midfield until Traore came on (who I think did quite well).

Toti was appalling on the ball and got trapped on his touchline far too often.

GoN reacted too late, made the wrong subs at the wrong time in the second half. He had a sinker.

But the things GoN did get right was Sasa linking with Cunha and the fluidity of both wing backs both inverted at times and both up with play. Pity neither can finish.

The defending In the main was solid and both Kilman and Dawson played well in the 3 picking out some lovely passes.

Hopefully GoN can improve his in game management as that's where he's weak at the moment, particularly when Neto is out.

He was so bad second half he started to hide and I've never seen him do that.
Genuinely not having a go or disagreeing, just curious what you mean by this. I think I get the idea but would be interested in hearing it spelled out for me.

Dawson now on 4 yellow cards and one away from a suspension, same as Lemina.

Fabio deserves the criticism he gets.

He got on v Villa and his only contribution was multiple shit fouls and surrendering possession.

He got on today and was booked with 60 seconds and gave away a penalty.

If that's the sum of your contributions then you aren't really fit for purpose are you?

The sooner he's sold the better, for all concerned.
Totally agree re: Villa. His body language was terrible.
Today, he didn't contribute much but it wasn't a yellow and it wasn't a pen. The kid can't buy a break.
He didn't cost us the game today... our failure to score in the first half was the major factor. It's a familiar story but piling on the kid who is clearly distraught about his part in our defeat achieves the sweet sum of fuck all. Some have said this could be his turning point after this, I tend to agree. Now we'll see how he bounces back or disappears.

Back