• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Weds matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derby Wolf

Reaction score
Edwards and Deslandes dropped. Hause and Price return.

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Price, Coady, Saville; Henry, Wallace, Mason.

Edwards and Deslandes dropped. Hause and Price return.

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Price, Coady, Saville; Henry, Wallace, Mason.

Not surprised about Delandes, he's clearly nowhere near good enough yet. Probably needs a loan next season to a lower league club.

Happy to see Wallace, Price and Mason in the team.

Wednesday with one eye on the play offs make 10 changes.

Helan plays against us. And even if we win 6-0, Mr Jackett, it doesn't alter the fact that this has been an appalling season.

What an awful indictment it is if we can't see off their seconds string.

I am pleased that Price is back in the team. It would be nice to end a disappointing season with a win.

Such a boring team. Why has he not given Bright a run of games since we have had nothing to play for? Likewise with Hunte? Sick of KJ.

Such a boring team. Why has he not given Bright a run of games since we have had nothing to play for? Likewise with Hunte? Sick of KJ.

Can't go fast enough for me. With a decent manager we're not far off a top 6 squad: with Jackett in charge next season we'll struggle against relegation

I have a bet on a nil nil draw at 11-1 clearly the bookmakers are going mad. Come on boys let's get that record!!!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

An offside flag denied Wolves the rare luxury of a goal at Molineux.

Tim II says it's a 4411 for Wolves with Saville wide left and Henry behind Mason. A Doherty cross for the goal. Wallace scored but offside

Tim II says Wolves are now playing with aggression, purpose and intent. Against Sheff Wed reserves, Tim. In a game that doesn't matter. And 45 games too late

Views from the North Bank. Very solid so far. Wallace excellent

Cut back by Doc and Saville had an easy finish. Hit the post 30 seconds before that as well.

Wallace has been the best player on the park, Mason has had a decent game too.

Tim II says cross by Doherty - Saville had earlier hit post from a Price corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back