• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (H) matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you can't because you need to wait to be accepted.

Batth crossfield ball is brought down by Doherty - good one two with Mason, but the shot is wide.

At least a decent quick attack & the SB wakes up a bit

oh okay will do that in time for next game, do they do that often?

A bit of lovely football there....
5 players involved ending with a sweet ball tofrom Batth to Doherty who curls a lovely ball goalwards but it's just past the post.

Except you can't because you need to wait to be accepted.

Ah didn't realise that. Also, the stream has stopped now anyway. We seemed to come back to life a bit when Costa came on.

Follow Wolves-news on fb

Stream has gone dead, unfortunately. But I've been watching too and I must say, it's been a poor game. Not a great deal on offer from either team.

Actually I've just been accepted. I'm watching now.

Chambers gets a yellow. How many is that?
2 for us and 4 for them?
Wallace on for Tex. Building up his stamina and resistance to outright fucking kicks...

Not surprised that Texeira came off - Ipswich clearly been told to target him, which they did constantly

Huddersfield equalises against Villa as their GK ricochets a clearance off of one of their players into his open net

Batth gets his head on the ball after Ikeme comes for a ball but doesn't get it - Berra was favourite to win that with an open goal in front of him without Danny throwing himself in the way to prevent that

A couple of half hearted attacks from Wolves coming to nothing.
In the top third of the pitch and we start to pass the fucking thing all the way back.
Knudsson their long throw expert has it but it comes to nothing.
Zenga going nuts as he knows this free kick is going to put us back under pressure, but as the kick comes in Ikeme tries to come a long way out, through a lot of players and of course he doesn't make it but as the looping ball goes towards a Berra nod in, Batth comes across to clear it out.
Ikeme showing shit judgement there.
Well done Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back