• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (H) matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex driving forward and plays a great ball through to a running Bodvarsson who is lashed to the floor....
Steps up and places the kick too close to the keeper who guesses right, dives right and comfortably palms the ball to the side and it's cleared away.
Bollocks!
Bollocks!

Fuck sake.

Going all Aguero on us.

Pen didn't look too bad and I'm behind the goal. Good contact. Keeper just went early the right way.

Went out the room - what happened?

Forget that - seen relevant posts now

Wasn't a great hit but the keeper got down well.

Ipswich score from a corner but the flag goes up, offside.

Murphy puts it in from a corner, but someone is flagged offside

Got away with it - can only assume whoever was offside was considered to be interfering

But, in their five meetings with the Tractor Boys since former Wolves boss Mick McCarthy took over in December 2012, his old side are yet to win....
Well, I hope that isn't telling...
Mason to Evans and Iorfa skipping away from his man... but the ball runs dead.
The tempo is faster since the penalty and Ipswich whip in a cross but it's cleared. I think that was Hause getting his head behind that.
Interesting that even though we missed a pen the atmosphere is huge, the crowd really loud which woul;dn't have happened under Kenny.

Some Ipswich bloke headed that cross in, but the flag's gone up but it's not often you get offside from a corner, or was Ikeme fouled?

Has to a foul. The ball goes backwards from a corner, unless there was a flick on or something.

Hause and Berra together and Berra falls to the floor..
Behave yourself Chris!

a18d1a0e34abcdfa3ab5429faef77231.jpg

Apparently West Ham looked at signing Prince then decided not to go with it... wonder why?
Tex seems a bit quiet tonight.
I wish these two fuckers would stop talking shite about some sauce called a Buttburner and laughing hilariously.
Thommo does have a penchant for laughing at length about the slightest thing.
Wolves playing a bit too narrow as Shrewsbury go 3 down.

Tex is not quiet!! Best player on pitch by far. Edwards and Mason Anonymous

Just watched it a couple of times. No sniff of a foul anywhere.

Though there was an Ipswich player standing directly in front of Ikeme and he might have been marginally offside and interfering when Murphy headed the ball. Looked just about level from the camera angle though.

Apparently West Ham looked at signing Prince then decided not to go with it... wonder why?
Tex seems a bit quiet tonight.
I wish these two fuckers would stop talking shite about some sauce called a Buttburner and laughing hilariously.Thommo does have a penchant for laughing at length about the slightest thing.
Wolves playing a bit too narrow as Shrewsbury go 3 down.

Don't get riled by it Roy - not good for the blood pressure

We know what they are like - all you can do is cull out the actual football from the irrelavent stuff

Also, the crowd looks a little low tonight and at the moment a little quiet.
Iorfa to Coady and out to the left but once again we give possession away.
Batth looking a little short of pace on the turn there but Iorfa read that well and cleared it out.

Just seen the replay very briefly and frankly I can't see anything wrong with it. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back