• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (A) build up thread

It really is like a self-deprecation society ;)

If we lose tonight we'll drop into the bottom three.

Back to the thread. I reserve judgement until I see the team sheet. If it includes Doherty And Saville I really hope we get dicked by 4 or 5 to give a wake up call. If however Lambert makes changes I really hope for a win to vindicate the changes.

There had better be changes...

If there aren't I will have absolutely zero faith in Lambert already, but also in Thelwell, the coaches, and the entire pre-Fosun clique that are fucking this club up and should be gone.

If there aren't I will have absolutely zero faith in Lambert already, but also in Thelwell, the coaches, and the entire pre-Fosun clique that are fucking this club up and should be gone.

agreed Paddy

If there aren't I will have absolutely zero faith in Lambert already, but also in Thelwell, the coaches, and the entire pre-Fosun clique that are $#@!ing this club up and should be gone.

To fucking right. We might not agree on everything but on this I am 100% with you

I've never been so disillusioned. I've kept away, due to my disgust with the club regarding the unethical sponsor, but what has happened since the close season is nothing short of a bad joke. My prediction is a hammering, this evening, followed by a desperate battle where we get relegated. This is a reality, unless the 'old guard' of coaches and players are discarded, immediately. Poor show.

I'm not at that stage yet, it's going to take something pretty disastrous to reach the level of apathy I had during the reigns of Saunders and Hoddle (why I kept turning up to watch the dross Hoddle produced week after week I'll never know) - at least at the minute I still have hope that Fosun will deliver eventually what they want. They have shown they won't mess around with managers who aren't delivering or who they think won't - Jackett and Zenga were axed pretty swiftly. I'm clinging to that at this point.

It really is like a self-deprecation society ;)

That's the sadness and frustration of it though; it really isn't. We have a tremendous infrastructure as well as some great players here - well, some good-enough ones, anyway; a squad worthy of a top-six placing. All we need is someone in charge who knows how to use them to the best effect.

I'm not at that stage yet, it's going to take something pretty disastrous to reach the level of apathy I had during the reigns of Saunders and Hoddle (why I kept turning up to watch the dross Hoddle produced week after week I'll never know) - at least at the minute I still have hope that Fosun will deliver eventually what they want. They have shown they won't mess around with managers who aren't delivering or who they think won't - Jackett and Zenga were axed pretty swiftly. I'm clinging to that at this point.

Lambert was the best of poor options and so far has under whelmed. At least Zenga had some spark. Lambert is human mogadon. I really hope we turn a corner and Lambert proves to be an inspirational choice. I fear not

You know now I've got that going over and over in my head, I'll never be able to watch the Italian Job again !!

Glad to help, Paul

I have decided that its best to watch tonights game pissed just in case. So half a bottle of JD later.,..........

Back