• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i know we only had 10 men, but our passing game was really poor tonight. it's become so slow and pedestrian - trying to walk it past players. need a big lift on saturday without Coady - pity it wasn't Batth who got sent off

Men. Coadys a prick and owes us one but he's been good otherwise so gets a free pass. Letting Clarke score 2 feeds my ex player madness especially as he couldn't score in a brothel for us.

Need a reaction against a Burton side who were a serious pain in the ass last season.

Sure Burton will be looking for a reaction after their horror show last night.

Need to forget this one quickly, Burton a big game now. I'm going for Poppins to replace Coady (highlight of my night that comment)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like Hause is quite ready, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him play a back three of Batth-Miranda-Saiss at the weekend, with Neves-N'Diaye in the middle (or Price). Hopefully tonight hasn't taken too much out of us. If Douglas has another knock than Vinagre will be back in too, you'd imagine. At least Costa will be fresh.

Doesn't sound like Hause is quite ready, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him play a back three of Batth-Miranda-Saiss at the weekend, with Neves-N'Diaye in the middle (or Price). Hopefully tonight hasn't taken too much out of us. If Douglas has another knock than Vinagre will be back in too, you'd imagine. At least Costa will be fresh.

N'Diaye was pretty poor today. Looked every bit the player we saw at Sunderland or Hull.
Douglas was shit as well, even before getting a knock.

Wish I'd had stayed in the pub. At least I'd be dry now for the next 2 hrs.

Just watched the highlights. I'm even more incensed by coady's sending off, clarke was miles away from goal why on earth does Coady pull him back? Shite defending and cost us big time.

Shout out to Miranda for being the only one who tried to defend and calm the game down after the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back