• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

He was rubbish and went 4-0 down. He missed one red in the middle by a fair way that pretty much all club players would have potted.

Ronnie 3-0 down to Maguire too.

I still think this could be Ding's year.

Selby out 10-4 then. And Ronnie losing 6-3 overnight.

Ronnie has pulled it back to 7-7 this morning

Wins 10-7. He had a lot of run of the ball in that last session. Maguire a bit unlucky.

That's Selby and Murphy gone from that quarter of the draw - opening up for someone (possibly Allen) to have a run at it

I'd like Brecel to really make a mark this year. We desperately need some young players making a proper impact on big events and I'm rapidly losing patience with Judd, the fucking waster.

No such luck, done 10-6 by Ricky Walden.

McGill vs Day is the worst match I've ever seen. Laughably bad.

Hard to believe but Robertson vs Milkins was worse than this yesterday. The first two frames of the session took an hour and a half, and it wasn't down to superb tactical play, it was just a bad club standard match.

Sounds grim. I've not seen much of the Worlds this year, but the bits I have seen, the standard has been generally poor.

Milkins is rubbish too. Robertson really shit the bed there.

Ronnie looking in the groove this morning, fantastic 121 clearance on frame 2

O'Sullivan all over the place so far this evening, missing pots he could normally get with his eyes shut.

Ding is still my pick. Followed by Kyren Wilson as an outsider.

6 frames out of 7 now for Higgins. On a serious roll. This would be some comeback from where he was this afternoon.

14-7 at one point this afternoon wasn't it?

Yep, at the interval. There was a possibility it could have been done and dusted this afternoon. He looked gone.

Won seven out of eight now. Could be a classic finish.

Back