• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

He looks very good. Plenty of talent and plenty of nerve too.

Judd Trump was absolutely brilliant vs Marco Fu. Some amazing shots.

A quite remarkable session in the Robertson v Hawkins match. Robertson went into the mid-session interval 3-1 up with Barry Hawkins lucky to have a frame on the board with just a 24 his highest break of the match.

Then after their cup of tea, Hawkins comes out and plays some stunning stuff, winning all four frames without allowing Robertson to score a single point. He didn't pot a ball for over an hour! In fact with the final frame of the session well and truly won by Hawkins, Robertson came to the table just to pot one red then conceded, that's how much it had got to him.

Hawkins now leads 5-3. Remarkable stuff.

I'm just wondering if that red he potted at the end actually counts since he conceded straight after potting it?

No action against O'Sullivan for "chalkgate."

What can they really do though? Player and ref error but if not spotted at the time not a lot can be done.

Also, Ronnie looks troubled again this year. Certainly not looking like he wants to be there.

What can they really do though? Player and ref error but if not spotted at the time not a lot can be done.

Also, Ronnie looks troubled again this year. Certainly not looking like he wants to be there.

The referee has been spoken to about the incident as he should have called a foul.

i've seen bits and pieces of the snooker.

as you said kenny, ronnie playing in fits and starts and not looking happy with his game. hasn't mattered up to now, but it certainly does from here in, and stuart bingham is no mug.

judd trump has been fantastic. always an exciting break builder but his safety play has been very good too. psychologically he's in a good place which will count for a lot. i wonder if he'd prefer to play ronnie rather than bingham, though i'd make him favourite in either.

Been watching all that I can and I think Robertson-Hawkins will be interesting tonight, and so will Sullivan-Bingham for that matter.

I've been off work ill so have watched most of it.

Ronnie definitely doesn't seem fully focused. I expect Bingham to beat him.

Robertson seems like he had a bad session but will recover and beat Hawkins IMO.

Murphy looks good again. I'll tip him for the final.

Trump looks fully into his stride. He's not really been put under any real pressure yet though, but even so I think it's his year.

My prediction - Trump v Murphy final. Trump to win it.

Looks like it'll be a final frame decider in the Robertson v Hawkins match.

Top quality snooker in this match all evening.

Bostin' Barry takes it!! He held himself together superbly well.

Murphy looks in outstanding touch, 10-2 up against Hawkins now.

Were watching trump vs bingham earlier, when it was 9-9 and almost 10-9 bingham because trump needed a snooker..has that game ended yet?

Final session on now. Currently 14-13 to Bingham.

Back