• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stoke (A) (FAC) Build-Up Thread 7/1/17

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
In recent times I've not been one to care too much about the cups - after all, the club brazenly haven't cared for a decade or more. But this year, with us having little to play for in the league, we may as well have a go. It's a tough game but Stoke haven't been in the greatest of form over the last couple of months and maybe we can pull off a result. So I'd be going with a strong team - if Prince is fit, I'd give Edwards a rest and let's see what the former can do, maybe an opportunity for Willo to get a game too, but otherwise first choice.

-----------------------------Ikeme-------------------------------

Coady--------------Batth-------------Williamson-------------Doherty (bleurgh)

------------------Oniangue----------Price----------------------------

----------Costa--------------Ronan-----------------Cavaleiro

---------------------------Bodvarsson--------------------------

Subs: Burgoyne, Iorfa, Hause, Edwards, Enobakhare, Dicko, Mason

Wouldn't be surprised if Ronan is saved to play in the Checkatrade game on the Tuesday.

I'm going to this and I'm looking forward to seeing an attacking performance even if it ends up 0-0. Still think Stoke will be too strong for us as Bojan, Diouf, Afellay and Bony will tear that back line apart.

Not even Batth can get skinned by two players in Africa

I'm at this one and like Dan I hope we go for it...A cup run would be good for morale

Mike Jones is reffing this. Just when it looked like it was safe to come from behind the sofa.

Think DW's team would be spot on, pick that and just tell em to go out and play

I think we will draw at Stoke, and win the replay. We are long overdue a decent cup run.

I would be playing Dicko for this game, at the moment he looks a shadow of his former self and needs game time. Bod and Mason should be ahead of Dicko for the league at the moment IMO until he finds some kind of form.

Ronan out with an ankle injury

Back