• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Lozano was quality in the WC, not seen much of him since, but he got his big move to Napoli in the summer so he wouldn’t be cheap. Doesn’t look to have had a huge amount of game time there so might be avaialable, however we would surely only be interested if someone is out the door.

It's nothing more than 2+2 = 5 but if we're going to go for a centre mid I still think Renato Sanches makes too much sense

His attitude stinks. No way would Nuno want him in our squad even if he were available.

His attitude stinks. No way would Nuno want him in our squad even if he were available.

It did. I think he's probably been a bit humbled by what happened at Bayern - or I would hope so anyway.

He seems to be doing well at Lille atm and he's obviously going to be familiar with a fair few of the squad already.

I think if we wanted Renato we would've got him in a previous window.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Wages would still be an issue, even at a cut price fee.

Obviously prefer Grant Holt myself...

Can't see that one happening but do worry that we'll lose Raul in the summer

We've been worrying about losing players since winning the Championship. I would say though, this will be the first summer 1 or 2 do leave us and then its trusting Fosun and Nuno to spend the money added to the pot wisely.

Most likely to go are Neves and Adama for me. I just don't see anyone paying more for Raul than we did, so we won't sell.

Raul is on a long contract and 29(?) so can't see anyone paying the fee it would take to get him.

Can't see a CL team paying what it would take for Traore either as 6 goals this season isn't enough output for the outlay it would take. Neves and Jota are the most likely for me.

He's 29 in May.

Van Persie's contract situation came into it to a point but Arsenal got <£20m for him when he went. Raul isn't as good as that.

Raul???? new baby on the way in xxx months, first year, no sleep nappy changing and all that bollocks! AND he's getting married before the birth, he won't have time to pack his wallett let alone a suitcase, he\s going nowhere, his missus won't allow it

He's 29 in May.

Van Persie's contract situation came into it to a point but Arsenal got <£20m for him when he went. Raul isn't as good as that.

RVP went for 24mill i thought? Not that your general point isn't correct.

I would think Raul's "gender reveal" at Molineux would show that he feels very much a part of the club and is happy to be here..?

I would think Raul's "gender reveal" at Molineux would show that he feels very much a part of the club and is happy to be here..?

And in the longer version he said his child (due after the transfer window closes) would be "born under Wolves colours". He's going nowhere.

100k and Paul Gladons gold table at the Penn Tandori should get him interested

Back