• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Ofcom looking at whether rishi's gb news political broadcast broke the rules;
We are investigating under Rules 5.11 and 5.12 of the Broadcasting Code which provide additional due impartiality requirements for programmes dealing with matters of major political controversy and major matters relating to current public policy. Specifically, Rules 5.11 and 5.12 require that an appropriately wide range of significant views must be included and given due weight in such programmes, or in clearly linked and timely programmes.

The best thing is she was the Tories top choice, Sunak was 2nd best to her in their eyes!

Trump changed political discourse and this is now what you get.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ban anyone who ever bought a Toploader album from any decision-making position. Actions have consequences.

People like Truss being outspoken and visual is good for the country, as it lowers the chances of them being elected.

The Tories have literally rigged the last election and this upcoming one...

Why have they not changed this "system " in the 14 years they have had?
Or is it that brexit hasn't fixed what they wanted it to fix?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ban anyone who ever bought a Toploader album from any decision-making position. Actions have consequences.
Did Toploader run over your dog in their van or something?

I feel it is at this point that I should admit that I bought their debut album.

I’m not proud of it. In my defence, everybody experiments at University and it was during a period where I was making some questionable musical decisions. I also immediately regretted it after the first listen all the way through (yes, shamefully, I did make it to the end of the album.)

I hope you can forgive me.

Some absolute creatures on here who I'd love to see drummed out.

Iain Duncan Smith
Gary Sambrook
Theresa Villiers
Shaun Bailey
Lee Anderson
Daniel Kawczynski
Jason McCartney
Jane Stevenson
Chris Philp
Brendan Clarke-Smith
Jacob Rees-Mogg

Back