• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Yeah you're right they should be treated differently but everyone in the world knows how harmful smoking is, while it feels atm that a lot of people, especially youngsters think vaping is relatively safe when no-one really knows the long term risks. As said earlier, vaping is clearly being aimed squarely at the younger market, needs stamping on.
My youngest Granddaughter falls into the category she’s 15 in July, my Son caught her with a disposable vape a few months ago, shit well and truly hit fan, I think/hope she learnt a lesson.

Disposable vapes are now illegal without prescription. Every town has at least one dodgy tobacconist that sells them black market.

$30 for a vape. 25 smokes is pushing $65

I'd smoked on and off since I was 16-17 and finally stopped it for vaping a couple of years ago. Stopping vaping was much harder than the previous times quitting smoking, and only happened once I made the switch to nicotine free vape liquid. That was a proper habit for about another 3-4 months until I managed to put that down, and even now I still sometimes want to reach out for it. I never had that when I quit tobacco.

All for the smoking ban, 100%, and happy to say it seems unlikely my kids will be tempted to try it

Nick Boles has played an emotional blinder but he’s fucking complicit.

He’s stated Ashcroft and Sunak’s families have “avoided” paying tax - Of course they bloody have. So will Nick Boles have done. And anyone else who’s got any sense. Boles has played a part in ensuring they’ve not broken the law and their only ‘crime’ is one of questionable morality. Don’t make me laugh by playing that card now, he’s as slippery as the rest of them.

Boles needs to look in the mirror and ask why he was happy to cosy up to his Tory paymasters who allowed the likes of Ashcroft and Co. to do what they did and why he thought it was reasonable for that to be perfectly legal. His emotional smokescreen
conveniently avoids (evades?) his role in this and the fundamental differences at play.

They are trying to nail Angela Rayner for obvious political advantage and using tax evasion as the lever. Regardless of morality in the eyes of the law they are completely different and both they and SKS know it.

Shysters like Boles wanting to appear as having a conscience makes me a bit sick to be honest.

200w.gif

I didn’t realise that massive marrow head James Daly was the one who grassed Rayner up to the police. He’s such a fucking bellend.

I didn’t realise that massive marrow head James Daly was the one who grassed Rayner up to the police. He’s such a fucking bellend.
Who now says he can’t comment on it as it’s an ongoing police investigation, he was on world at one on radio four and they asked him what he thought Raynor had done wrong

I was unfortunate to receive a letter from Sunak yesterday asking for each adult member of the household to fill in a questionnaire of lots of loaded questions. In the letter part of it he claims that they are "getting the debt down" Its a blatant lie and there should be rules surrounding publishing such utter bullshit.

Sunak to announce that he’ll take away the issuing of sick notes from Drs.

Sunak to announce that he’ll take away the issuing of sick notes from Drs.
Who will issue them?

Do I smell a private company taking on the role and the chosen company will have strong links to the Tories

Last edited:
Back