• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Alan Partridge Thread

"I'll tell you about this guy - he got the lab assistant pregnant and he never sees the kid"

Thank god its not just me. The amount of times I've split Mrs Pecks sides approaching roundabouts with "I'm going nowhere Lyn, quite literally, I'm on the ring road".

I extend it to pre-match Wolves chat in the pub too.

"Stop getting Wolves wrong!"

I've used the ring road line in the past too.

Just had a flashback to a brilliant Partridge moment that me and mate recreated many times over 2 days. When we were in 6th form we did this '6th form challenge' to improve key skills and teamwork and what not, for some reason we did it at Dudley Zoo where low and behold they have macaque monkeys. So everytime we passed that enclosure the story of 'hoying a monkey into the sea' ensued.

I have offered people a cup of beans before. And when asked to pass a spoon, say "Ah, there's one in the bathroom, but I've no cause for it".

I really am hilarious sometimes, it must be wonderful to know me.

I'm really not sure how my wife puts up with me sometimes. Obligatory on a motorway when passing a coach to say "and overtaking National Express coaches can become a LONG DRAWN OUT AFFAIR. Not my words Carol, the words of TOP GEAR MAGAZINE."

I'll get chucked out of the car one day.

I extend it to pre-match Wolves chat in the pub too.

"Stop getting Wolves wrong!"

Find the 'explaining James Bond ' clip again, i need a pick me up :)

Or the petrol station standoff with the apple slice ?

Well done, Lynne. That was textbook.

One of the Welsh ones?

He didn't play it as a Welshman Lynn. He didn't say the names Bond, Jones the Bond, Double 0 stheven.

One of the Welsh ones?

He didn't play it as a Welshman Lynn. He didn't say the names Bond, Jones the Bond, Double 0 stheven.

Different series, but:

"I never felt that anyone could wear a safari suit with the same degree of casuality as Roger".

Try and finish your sentence lynn, go on, i'll just talk over you.

You see, that's not an anecdote. You've got on your press release here, "anecdotes". That's just dishonest.

Just to bring a WTF moment to this thread

a_partridge_lge.jpg

From
http://www.splitting-images.com/

:icon_lol:

Did we have a lookalikes thread before? We should have one.

That really is just a man in a suit.

"I can read you like a book Lynn. And not a very good book. Certainly not 'Bravo Two Zero' by Andy McNab, which actually improves with every read"

We've got so much chat, I'm going to have to get my ice pick out and scale the north face of Chat-mandu!

Enough with the small talk, let's gan down to business. What's de big oidea?

Tell you what, tell you what, it's nine and a half thousand pounds.

Back