• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Alan Partridge Thread

All 3 of his novels are now on Spotify Premium at no extra cost.

Read by Alan himself.

Not read the new one yet (Big Beacon) but I have the other 2 and they're fucking superb. They'll be even better with him narrating.

Well I am not praising you for this info twice...

giphy.gif

Do not accept imitation Partridge giffers

Jwxi1ghe4CAs.gif

DMKsma1sGVJm.gif

Racing commentator Derek Thompson way back in 2012

Steve Brown who played Glen Ponder in KMKYWAP has died :(

"Here's a good joke. You'll like this one. There's this bloke called Glen Ponder. He's playing jazz synthesiser in a Norwich wine bar. In walks Alan Partridge. Alan gives him a big break on national TV. Glen's pleased. Glen gets lippy. Glen gets the sack."

Steve Brown who played Glen Ponder in KMKYWAP has died :(

"Here's a good joke. You'll like this one. There's this bloke called Glen Ponder. He's playing jazz synthesiser in a Norwich wine bar. In walks Alan Partridge. Alan gives him a big break on national TV. Glen's pleased. Glen gets lippy. Glen gets the sack."

Knowing me Alan Partridge. Sacking you! Glen Ponder.

New series incoming.
And did those feet follows Alan as he arrives back in Norwich after working for a year in Saudi, realises he’s lost and drifting, so goes around the uk trying to sort himself out

That’s surely satire?

Much like Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab, it actually improves with every read.

That line about his kid FFS

jhDsp0DPQ6DD.gif

bdT2jxG8VZ3E.gif

His drink selection is a bit

oaqFgtx5zPv1.gif

Some vintage Ggreg:

s3POZ8pMmW9p.gif

If you're going to raise animals for slaughter, you should pay them the respect of eating all of them

It's what they want us to do

I do wonder what the tie-in is between the likes of Ggreg and Jake Humphrey with their self-help nonsense and also getting up at a stupid time, it's so odd.

Do you know why I don't get up and read at 5am? Because it's too fucking early, that's why, and if you do then you have to have the same bedtime as a toddler on a Saturday evening, when normal people are doing fun stuff. Even those of us who aren't keen amateur historians.

Back