• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

I don’t recall ever using it but realistically must’ve done at some time.

I find myself being concerned with any damaging by-products of policies that are well intended. Those blind spots that can have a negative effect despite good intentions irrespective of any view I might have. I suppose Christmas cracker gifts are an odd little microcosm of that.

Would rather think like that than push on with any agendas and not consider those things and it annoys me when people do. Not sure if that’s woke or otherwise but that bit doesn’t really concern me to be honest.

Last edited:
I don’t recall ever using it but realistically must’ve done at some time.

I find myself being concerned with any damaging by-products of policies that are well intended. Those blind spots that can have a negative effect despite good intentions irrespective of any view I might have. I suppose Christmas cracker gifts are an odd little microcosm of that.

Would rather think like that than push on with any agendas and not consider those things and it annoys me when people do. Not sure if that’s woke or otherwise but that bit doesn’t really concern me to be honest.
Ever thought the little plastic toy is nothing to do with environmental impact (which seems to trigger you a lot) but the cost of the product?

Cheaper cost, more profit.

Those warnings are there to prevent lawsuits, nothing more, nothing less and nothing to do with the environment.

The hours of fun I got out one of those mood telling fish as a kid..

Do you think PaddingtonWolf ever had one of those? I imagine it curled up in a tight little ball too scared to come out

It’s been a strangely quiet Christmas this year. For various reasons we haven’t been able to meet up with my Dad or Hannah’s Mum and Dad so I haven’t seen anybody all week! Hannah has a new job this year too which meant she’s been working since Thursday so it’s just been me and the kids. It’s been nice but odd.

Happy New Year everyone. I’ve been on this forum for many years and feel like I know you all even though I’ve never met you.

Cheers!

Happy New Year to one and all! All the best for the year ahead

Happy New year, for some reason for many years now I’ve found it the most depressing night of the year.
Never celebrate it, never watch anything related to it on the box and will be in bed by 11 o’clock.

Happy New Year and stay safe and healthy , my friends

Happy New Year all. Enjoying a quiet one lying on the bed watching some Netflix, I really can’t be arsed with it anymore. All the best for 2024.

Insert joke about y’all being in ~the future~

Happy new everyone. All the best to you and your's for 2024.

Happy New Year all, hope you all have a healthy and prosperous 2024.

Happy New year, for some reason for many years now I’ve found it the most depressing night of the year.
Never celebrate it, never watch anything related to it on the box and will be in bed by 11 o’clock.
I was asleep by 10:30!

Back