• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF Worst Wolves XI Thread

Not really Terry's fault though - he got the gig because no one else wanted it & he had some loyalty to Wolves

Not a real Manager in a million years - somebody had to out & stand on the sidelines

Agree 100%, the only person at that time to stand up and do the job

Hoddle
Saunders

Colin Lee

Didn't really want to put Colin Lee in put McGhee survives purely due to taking us to cup semi-final, will be straight shoot-out between Hoddle and Saunders for managers hot seat.

Saunders
Hoddle
McGhee

I'll be gutted if Saunders doesn't win this. That clueless idiot shouldn't have been anywhere near the job. Saunders should not have even been in the running to make a shortlist of 100 possible replacements for Solbakken.

Glenn Hoddle
The welsh relegator Saunders
Docherty

Saunders the useless prick
Docherty the arrogant arsehole
Connor for being monumentally stupid enough to take the job and so bad he actually made an awful side look worse.

Torn between the 3 cunts, all would fully deserve the No1 spot, gone in the end

Saunders
Hoddle
Docherty

Saunders the useless prick
Docherty the arrogant arsehole
Connor for being monumentally stupid enough to take the job and so bad he actually made an awful side look worse.

Because you would have turned it down in that position ? That's assuming he even had a choice in the matter ??

Because you would have turned it down in that position ? That's assuming he even had a choice in the matter ??

Yes - he should have grown a set and said no. Others have done it at other clubs. He knew he wasnt right at the time. He could have done a very short term temporary job but when Wolves were exhausting options, TC was the shortest route even though his record as manager was poor from the start. He drew his first game and it was all downhill from there. 30 goals conceded in those 12 games too! P12 W0 D4 L8

Bloody Awful. Makes my list

Torn between the 3 cunts, all would fully deserve the No1 spot, gone in the end

Saunders
Hoddle
Docherty

Agree completely with this. I'm sure I've discussed which I dislike more out of the top 2.

In the end, I'm going for:
hoddle
saunders
docherty

Back