• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF Worst Wolves XI Thread

Steve Claridge - 95
Tomasz Frankowski - 91

Robert Taylor - 87
Leon Clarke - 75
Freddy Eastwood - 44
Grant Holt - 40
Frank Nouble - 31
Stefan Maierhofer - 25
Marlon Harewood - 18
Mike Small - 14
Marcus Bent - 10
Jake Cassidy - 7
Ray Hankin - 7
Craig Davies - 6
Wayne Clarke, Adam Proudlock, Stephen Elliott, John Paskin, Sami Al-Jaber - all 5
Yannick Sagbo - 4
Henri Camara, Mixu Paatelainen, Peter Withe, Cyrille Regis, Darren Roberts, Mark Williams, Paul Stewart - all 3
Paul McLoughlin, Joe Mason - both 2
Adam Le Fondre, Kevin Doyle - both 1

All to be rounded off now with a manager fit to manage these shitehawks.

I was thinking of calling a press conference for my #1 choice, such is the shock value.

Dean Saunders
Glenn Hoddle
Mark McGhee

Saunders - just make him Manager now, don't really need a vote

Hoddle
Docherty

Glenn
Dean
Mark

Hoddle gets the nod due to his utter arrogance and how we should have been grateful just to have him at our club. Boring folk to death and then ensuring his bro got a nice new deal and giving Rosa an extra year then fucked off just as pre season was starting and left us with a pack of crap.
Whilst Deano is an utter simpleton with no grasp of tactics or indeed any football knowledge he gets 1 point for caring a bit.

Still pisses me off that Hoddle bored his way to our record unbeaten run.

Tommy Docherty
Glenn Hoddle
Dean Saunders

You know we've had a load of rubbish when Mark McGhee or Colin Lee don't make it in.

Glenn Hoddle
Dean Saunders
Stale Solbakken

The top two are well clear - Hoddle is a cunt and Saunders a simpleton. The former offends me more than the latter.

I didn't like McGhee but at least we have a few good memories from his time. Albeit nowhere near as many as there should have been. Solbakken was a disaster.

Dean Saunders
Glenn Hoddle
Tommy Docherty

Incidentally I wouldn't let Saunders off the hook so easily on the cunt/simpleton split. He is an awful person as well as the worst manager I've ever seen in professional British football.

Incidentally I wouldn't let Saunders off the hook so easily on the cunt/simpleton split. He is an awful person as well as the worst manager I've ever seen in professional British football.

Oh indeed - similarly, Hoddle doesn't escape the simpleton tag either. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than meet either of them.

Saunders
Hoddle
Teary Terry

Hoddle
Docherty
Saunders

The top 2 I can really split, but I'm giving it to Hoddle due to tactical voting

Saunders,imbecile of the highest order
Hoddle,sanctimonious prick of the highest order
McGhee,was highly rated at the time,think it was a bit of a coup him coming to us,then proceeded to piss sir jacks money up the wall on tat of the highest order.

Saunders
Hoddle
Teary Terry

Not really Terry's fault though - he got the gig because no one else wanted it & he had some loyalty to Wolves

Not a real Manager in a million years - somebody had to out & stand on the sidelines

Dean cockpocket Saunders
Glenn friend of the disabled Hoddle
Mark wankhammer McGee

Complete arseholes as men as well as totally shit managers.

Back