• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Season 5 is the final one and doesn't come out until 2022 Booz :(

P. S. I hope Arturo dies painfully.

Season 5 is the final one and doesn't come out until 2022 Booz :(

P. S. I hope Arturo dies painfully.

I know, I might just watch it all again it’s that good. The last episode of season four was just perfection, proper clever shit.

And yes Arturito needs to go out in a bad way, and he even though Gandia is technically one of the ‘good guys’ so does he. It was starting to piss me off when he kept calling Nairobi ‘mutt’ which is testament to the writing.

Re-watching Chernobyl. Fucking hell it's brilliant. Harrowing and brilliant. Easily the best drama in years.

Might actually re-watch Chernobyl. I can't make my mind up on what to go for after Money Heist without being disappointed and I know that won't let me down. Then Money Heist again as there's surely some stuff I've missed.

Half way through the first season of The New Legends of Monkey, it's good (apart from the fact its very Australian, they're one step away from greeting each other with G'day :) )

What's that on? Might give that a go.

EDIT: A quick bit Googling says it's Netflix.

You ever seen House?

That's a brilliant show. Hugh Laurie is unbelievably good.

No it's never really appealed to be honest. I've got so much on my watchlist on Netflix and Amazon I just don't know where to go next. Money Heist was the same as Breaking Bad in that once you've finished it you look at everything else with the mindset that it won't match up, I just end up trawling for hours and reading reviews instead of watching anything then going to bed. I need to get MH out of my system before I start anything else.

"For Nairobi!"

I often do that on Netflix. Trawl through reams of stuff and can't make a decision what to start.

Stranger Things?

The Boys?

One of my favourite shows on Amazon.

Also, there's a single season of a Cameron Crowe show called Roadies. That's really good too. If you like the film Almost Famous you'll like Roadies. It only got one season so easy to get through and move on to something else.

I'm surprised Roadies wasn't renewed.

So, I'm about 4 episodes into Teenage Bounty Hunters and I like it. Takes the piss out of the whole Christian Right thing and the two lead actresses are funny, especially the one who plays 'Sterling', she's got a big future in acting.

I liked Preacher in varying degrees depending on the season, but I loved The Boys

I think I may have had a very nostalgic view on Preacher as I loved the comics when they came out, never read The Boys so that was just something completely new for me.

The Boys starts up again in a couple of weeks and has already been renewed for a third season.

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon documentary on Amazon Prime is well worth a watch, love that album and it was interesting to see how it came together.

Seriously Netflix? Really?

Nothing strikes you as slightly iffy about this?!

Ef0xCafWsAIBl9k

Ef0xEWuWsAAKZPe

6zwv91K.gif

Urgh, that's sickening.

Back