• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

They have already apologised yesterday and pulled the artwork.

Eww, that's nasty.

Also, the one girl looks like Mickey Rourke from The Wrestler.

Its a ridiculous premise for a tv programme and nothing much happens apart from a couple of old farts bumbling and fucking about.... but for some reason I really like Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing

That's because they are both great.

I love Bob Mortimer's train guy

Cobra Kai is coming to Netflix. If you haven't watched it, do so.
It is genuinely brilliant.

I gave one of the new influx of adult cartoons a go, earlier. Hoops, based around basketball was advertised as very sweary and rude. Holy cow, it'd make Paddy blush. It's too much and...well, just don't bother.

Harlots. Utter filth. I've just arrived home to find my Mom and Sister watching the actor Mark Strong getting masturbated by a short fat lady, apparently called Fanny.

No idea if this has been discussed in this thread or anywhere else on the forum.

Is anyone watching the Spurs documentary on Prime? Just on the second episode. Really entertaining stuff and very interesting seeing behind the scenes in such detail at a top PL club.

Not watched yet but sounds good, better than the City one I've heard?

Sounds a bit like the Mourinho show though too, but I'm looking forward to giving it a watch at some point this week

The Rain on Netflix. Danish post-apocalyptic pap, one of those I've started so I'll finish, not one to recommend really. The most interesting thing about it is I've learned that walkie-talkie, bunker and fuck in Danish are pronounced "walkie-talkie", "bunker" and "fuck".

Young Wallander on Netflix is very good, updated to modern times too.

Has anybody seen Letterkenny ? I've seen clips of it and it seems good but am I just seeing the best bits ?

The Boys season two is up on Amazon. Bonus.

Back