• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The second half of episode 3 may be the finest tv ever!

Anyone watched the series ' The Fall '? if so, any good?

I'm late to the party but Narcos and Narcos:Mexico are really good.

Anyone watched the series ' The Fall '? if so, any good?

We just finished it. First 2 seasons were decent but Season 3 was hard work, very dull. They destroyed their good work in the first 2 seasons by poor season 3 was.

I've been watching Somebody Feed Phil which combines two of my favourite things - food and travel.

The Lisbon episode is great. Such a wonderful city.

I think Alan Partridge has put programme ideas forward to the BBC,they're celebrating Battle of Britain day with a themed bargain hunt, so the whole fighting fascism is boiled down into a cheap antique tat auction, those pilots would have been so proud

Struggled through to end of The Rain on Netflix, don’t bother. Started Dark now and am just on episode 7 of season one and it’s brilliant. Dark and brooding, excellent characters and proper mind bending storyline. Going to burn through this pretty quickly I think.

Dark is fantastic. I'm not a fan of Sci-Fi normally, but his was something special.

Been watching 'Des' over the last 3 nights (story of Dennis Nilsen) with Tennant, Jason Watkins & Daniel May.

Was chilling - real life Nilsen (inc some of the police interviews) on tonight so will be of interest to see how close Tennant got to the characterisation of the real thing.

Finished Dark, really not something to just sit and switch off to. The third season goes completely mental and was hard to follow at first but ultimately everything became clear. I’d recommend it and even though Deutsch won’t watch it at least he could forego he subtitles.

I've seen 2 episodes so far and it seems okay. The young lad has just turned up.

I was engrossed in the first two series, they were excellent. The third is good but just goes in a completely mental direction and it just didn’t have the bleak reality feel of the first two. Still definitely worth a watch though.

Just started Der Pass on Sky Atlantic which looks decent from the first episode.

Der Pass was really good, full of the usual cliches you get in a harrowing detective/killer tale but very watchable with enough unique content in there to set it apart. If you’re into dark, bleak grim stuff definitely give it a go. Some great German stuff around lately.

Walter Presents on All 4 is good for random German (and elsewhere) stuff.

Nice one I’ll check that out.

Just binged La Mante on Netflix. Best French series I’ve seen by a mile, deep as fuck and proper disturbing. Watch it.

Back