• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Anyone watched all series 1-4 of Cardinal? Any good? Worth starting?
Yes to all of those. It's very good, bit bleak at times, but a very good watch.

Reactions: PPB
Dark - Some of you lot definitely over-sold how good it is. I've watched 5 episodes so far and not a lot has happened.

Godfather of Harlem is flipping ace.

Banshee is fucking brilliant. Absolutely loving it, only pisser is I’ve nearly finished it. Will definitely watch it again.

Ive binge watched man like mobeen on the iplayer, it's a comedy set in small Heath about a Muslim lad who's done the occasional dodgy thing when younger looking after his sister while their parents are in Pakistan, ends up being quite dark but still funny.
Written by and stars Guz Kahn who I think has appeared on live at the Apollo, episodes are all 20 minutes long and there's about 15 of them so not a huge investment needed timewise

The Queen’s Gambit. Brilliant ensemble cast and faces you will recognise. A story on a few levels that actually requires little knowledge of chess. Highly recommended. Also Good Girls Revolt. Anna Camp - a story about how a few women changed the newspaper industry, fabulous set and costume. And finally The Trial of the Chicago 7 (if no one mentioned it pages ago) just ALL the awesome.

Keep looking at that Queens Gambit and never getting round to watching it :)

Ive binge watched man like mobeen on the iplayer, it's a comedy set in small Heath about a Muslim lad who's done the occasional dodgy thing when younger looking after his sister while their parents are in Pakistan, ends up being quite dark but still funny.
Written by and stars Guz Kahn who I think has appeared on live at the Apollo, episodes are all 20 minutes long and there's about 15 of them so not a huge investment needed timewise
yeah I like that show, Guz Kahn is good in standup too

I guess she wants to watch the new version of Rebecca.

We're not huge tv watchers tbh. I've rarely posted on this thread. I've never seen an episode of the wire, breaking bad and many more. If it wasn't for football, boozad and I would have little to chatter about, what with me being a drinking lightweight!

Thanks for that. It keeps coming up as a recommendation on Netflix, so I will probably watch it.

Started to watch Ratched on Netflix.

Crazy, fucked up and off its head.

Back