• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

No idea what to watch next now. Was thinking either Ratched or Paranormal on Netflix or one of the foreign series they have on there. Nothing really stands out on Amazon or Sky Atlantic at the moment. Plus Banshee is one of those that leaves you not really wanting to watch anything after it as you know it won’t stand up to it.

Actually might rewatch Mindhunter, it’s been a while since I watched those and can’t remember them very well.

No idea what to watch next now. Was thinking either Ratched or Paranormal on Netflix or one of the foreign series they have on there. Nothing really stands out on Amazon or Sky Atlantic at the moment. Plus Banshee is one of those that leaves you not really wanting to watch anything after it as you know it won’t stand up to it.

Actually might rewatch Mindhunter, it’s been a while since I watched those and can’t remember them very well.
We watched the reckoning on Netflix recently - good watch and a bit 'mindhuntery'

Got 2 episodes of Ratched left...calmed down a bit in the last couple as it goes more into the backstory but the first 3 or 4 are just mental (apt for the setting I guess)

We watched the reckoning on Netflix recently - good watch and a bit 'mindhuntery'
I’ll give that a look, nice one.

EDIT: Already got it on my watchlist. Think I’ll start that.

EDIT: I’ve already watched it :p

Last edited:
Got 2 episodes of Ratched left...calmed down a bit in the last couple as it goes more into the backstory but the first 3 or 4 are just mental (apt for the setting I guess)
I keep putting it off but will get round to it. Not surprised it’s mad from the bloke who did American Horror Story.

I started Altered Carbon season 2 in the end. Been meaning to watch it for a long time but never got round to it. Looks as good as the first series from the first episode.

Think I might do Band of Brothers next then Gomorrah, been putting both of those off for ages.

Band of brothers is up there as one of the best tv series ever, couple of cameos in it as well, Simon pegg, Stephen graham and moriaty from Sherlock, the Bastogne episode was a bit dull though, the Pacific is good as well, but does suffer from coming after band of brothers.
They shall not grow old, the colourised First World War films by Peter Jackson is on the iplayer again for this month if you've not seen it

I’m not normally big on WWII stuff but I’ve heard such good things about it I need to watch it. I think my favourite war thing I’ve ever watched is Full Metal Jacket. That’s class.

Is BoB available free somewhere now then? I saw it listed on Prime a while ago but you had to pay for it.

I’ve been looking at it for ages (since it was on Amazon) and remember you saying it was class. Think that may be next to be honest.
Reminds me a bit of the wire - which is probably my favourite program of all time. Great theme tune too.

Back