• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

My stepson has been off following surgery and started watching "Sons of Anarchy". What a load of unbelievable shite! It's the most unrealistic thing I've seen, and I've watched every series of 24 and all the Bond movies!!

It's no wonder bike gangs have such a bad rep in America 🤣

One of the only shows I've given up on half way through. My mates filled me in on the ending/s and I just laughed at it.

I actually stuck with it until the end and it is the worst ending you could ever imagine. Seven seasons to get to that shit, it was appalling.

mate of mine is a big fan of that, and agree with the on here consensus that it is absolute shite!

I actually stuck with it until the end and it is the worst ending you could ever imagine. Seven seasons to get to that shit, it was appalling.
They should have ended it the season before. The last season was utterly pointless with an appalling ending.

In terms of the story it concludes Breaking Bad very nicely and having the BB story still fresh in your mind before starting BCS will increase the enjoyment IMO.
Did you enjoy it? I didn't think it was much kop to be honest, I suppose I was expecting a lot more from it. But yeah, definitely watch it straight after Breaking Bad.

Did you enjoy it? I didn't think it was much kop to be honest, I suppose I was expecting a lot more from it. But yeah, definitely watch it straight after Breaking Bad.
I watched it originally and thought it was ok, then i watched it again having re watched all of BB again and I thought it was really good.

(other than Todd looking like he'd eaten Matt Damon)!

I watched it originally and thought it was ok, then i watched it again having re watched all of BB again and I thought it was really good.

(other than Todd looking like he'd eaten Matt Damon)!
I'm going to have to watch it all again, I've been meaning to anyway.

What really pissed me off about El Camino was the amount of flashbacks, it felt like it was just cut scenes from BB cobbled together to make a film or he didn't have enough to make a straight out movie so had to rely on stuff that he'd thought of later for BB just to flesh it out. If you get what I mean.

And :ROFLMAO: about Todd!

Back