• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

If you’ve seen the original three then watch Mandalorian.

Well Obi wan wasn't great, first episode was particularly bad and the second wasn't great but at least showed some promise.

Let's hope it gets better

2 episodes in to Stranger Things 4. Really, really enjoying it. Gone a bit darker than earlier series but so far it works. Just hope it does end with a Game of Thrones style let down!

interesting seeing the comments re Kenobi, as I was quite looking forward to it.
Mandalorian is really good imo.
I still need to watch the final episode of the book of boba fett. Is it me, or does it basically become the mandalorian series 3 part way through?
Interested to see how series 4 of stranger things pans out. I was unsure about series 3. Booz disagreed with me quite strongly on that!

Series 3 of Stranger Things was brilliant: some absolute genius moments in it mixing the lighthearted and horror. Series 4 has started very, very strongly IMO. Definitely delving more into the Stephen King influences than past series. The Duffer Brothers are quite open and up front about the fact that they deliberately include so many influences and references in the show, it's part of the enjoyment, spotting where they have taken scenes from. Carrie clearly a reference in this series so far.

Stranger Things season 4 is absolutely brilliant, got two episodes of the first seven left and I’ve loved every minute so far. Can’t wait for the epic 2.5 hour final episode!

Watched the first episode of Pistol. I really want to like it, but it feels more like Dead Ringers with ott impressions at the moment

Funny you should say that, the so called "Wire 2.0" has just come out,

There are a few from the cast of the original Wire in it.

Haven't seen any of it yet.
I've seen about it and heard that it's pretty good. Will keep my eyes open for when it's on. Not sure who will be showing it, Sky tend to have most of the HBO stuff I think.

I've seen about it and heard that it's pretty good. Will keep my eyes open for when it's on. Not sure who will be showing it, Sky tend to have most of the HBO stuff I think.
On Sky from next week.

Stranger Things season 4 is absolutely brilliant, got two episodes of the first seven left and I’ve loved every minute so far. Can’t wait for the epic 2.5 hour final episode!
The 'Running up that Hill' scene is probably the best scene I've watched on TV in a good few years. Powerful, dramatic, emotional and superbly done, IMO.

The 'Running up that Hill' scene is probably the best scene I've watched on TV in a good few years. Powerful, dramatic, emotional and superbly done, IMO.
It was pretty epic. Mind you I finished them off last night and episode 7 is by far the best one yet.

Back