• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Was that the program about the mentalist who hangs off cranes and stuff? Saw it advertised but missed it, might watch it on 4od.

Did anyone see Uncle on BBC3?
Another to add to the long list of unfunny BBC comedies. How the head of comedy justifies his/her job is beyond belief.

Did anyone see Uncle on BBC3?
Another to add to the long list of unfunny BBC comedies. How the head of comedy justifies his/her job is beyond belief.

Citizen Khan, Mrs Brown's Boys, anything with Miranda Hart/ Jack Whitehall/ Sarah Millican and the abysmal Vic and Bob vehicle currently masquerading as comedy.

I have no idea who finds this shite funny. I guess the head of comedy's job is saved by Charlie Brooker.

Citizen Khan, Mrs Brown's Boys, anything with Miranda Hart/ Jack Whitehall/ Sarah Millican and the abysmal Vic and Bob vehicle currently masquerading as comedy.

I have no idea who finds this shite funny. I guess the head of comedy's job is saved by Charlie Brooker.

I agree all this is shite - apart from Jack Whitehall who is good in Bad Education (and Fresh Meat) - but most of them are extremely popular with the mass of people with less good taste. The BBC isn't supposed to cater only for us cool kids.
However as they continue to commission My Family, I will support you in your campaign to have all BBC buildings burned to the ground and the staff hung, drawn and quartered.

*breathes deeply* I agree...:icon_wink:

Don't forget "The Wright Way" - absolutely, truly, embarrassingly dreadful.

Am I the only one who quite liked the new Vic & Bob programme then?

Don't forget "The Wright Way" - absolutely, truly, embarrassingly dreadful.

Am I the only one who quite liked the new Vic & Bob programme then?

I don't think Vic or Bob are funny at all so it'd be wasted on me. Like Ross Noble, I've no idea why people like them.

Watched the first installment of Paxman's WW1 documentary last night, then switched over to C4 +1 to see Benefits Street. Hard to believe it's the same nation just 100 years later.

Watched the first installment of Paxman's WW1 documentary last night, then switched over to C4 +1 to see Benefits Street. Hard to believe it's the same nation just 100 years later.

That's like me listening to Abbey Road followed by the latest 'offerings' from One Direction.

WHY do it to yourself? The only telly I watch knowing I'm probably going to get really wound up by it is when Wolves are on Sky.

That's like me listening to Abbey Road followed by the latest 'offerings' from One Direction.

WHY do it to yourself? The only telly I watch knowing I'm probably going to get really wound up by it is when Wolves are on Sky.

:icon_lol:

I did actually intend to watch the WW1 documentary.
I came across 'Benefits Street' by chance and hadn't seen it before. It didn't actually wind me up, in fact I burst out laughing at some stages. When did they all move back to Brum from Tamworth anyway?
Wolves on Sky? Heart rending.

In stitches watching House of Fools earlier.

Back